Acarus paint sprinter stallion...now the sire of a stakes winner

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Acarus paint sprinter stallion...now the sire of a stakes winner

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I just wanted to give you all a heads up that I will be sending my paint sprinter Acarus off to stud this year.

Race Record
Acarus currently has a race record of 24:11-2-8 with $500,000 in earnings. He broke his maiden first time out in a stakes race and has won 8 stakes races through his career including the Grade 1 Painted Derby.

Female Family
Hubba hubba! His dam Every Now and Then won over $900,000. She was undefeated as a 2yo winning the Steward's Cup and Simmy Award for top 2yo filly paint that year. She would also finish 2nd in the Steward's Cup as a 4yo. She retired with a 24:16-4-2 record. With her only 2 off the board finishes being in the Steward's Cup during her 3yo and 5yo year. She only ever raced in stakes races so all 16 of her wins were in stakes. In addition to her Steward's Cup wins she won 3 other graded stakes the Grade 3 New Mexico Paint Sweepstakes at 3, the Grade 3 New Mexico Paint Juvenile Fillies at 2, and the Grade 1 Tulsa Paint Juvenile Fillies at 2. She has produced 3 stakes winners and a 4th foal with multiple on the board finishes in stakes winners with earnings close to $100,000.

Acarus's 2nd dam is hall of famer Eclipsed Heart. She won 8 stakes races including the Steward's Cup at 3 (a year she also won the Simmy for top 3yo paint filly). She was also 3rd in the Steward's Cup her 2yo and 4yo year. She has produced 4 stakes winners 3 of whom have $800,000+ in earnings.

I've activated his chart so I'd encourage you to take a look and see all that black type.

Male Family
Acarus is by Painted Turnpike a game point sire with 25 stakes winners to date. Particularly relevant is his top earner Relapse who earned more than $900,000 at the track but more importantly has shown early promise as a stallion siring 2 stakes winners in his first crop one of whom finished 3rd in the Steward's Cup. So it seems like Painted Turnpike can be a sire of sires which bodes well for Acarus.

Stud Fee and Promotions
I have decided to start Acarus out at $10,000. I am also offering full stud fee refunds for any graded stakes winning/producing mares and 50% stud fee refunds for listed stakes winning/producing mares. Just lease me a horse for the amount you are due. I will lease it and then immediately terminate.

So if you're looking for a blue-blooded paint sprinter to send your little ladies to look no further than Acarus. Image
Last edited by Tammy Stawicki 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Acarus paint sprinter stallion...NOW STANDING!!

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Decided to let Acarus go out a winner once he hit that $500,000 mark, so he is now available for your paint ladies.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Ooo, so excited for this boy!!
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Glad to hear it. I hope he lives up to his pedigree.

Also as a reminder I do offer a full stud fee refund for any graded stakes winner/producer and 50% for listed stakes winners/producers. If you want your refund just lease me a horse for the amount you are due and I will immediately terminate said lease (you can also sell/have me return but that takes longer)
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

An update on Acarus after his first crop. First, he has as many freak galloping yearlings as Colored Spotlights!! (admittedly that number is zero)

Of his stakes gallopers most have Ohio Charmer as a dam sire (though one is out of an Italy mare), and most have Shockfly in their third gen. Admittedly those are all pretty popular paint sprint bloodlines so it might not be saying much but I figured I'd throw that information out there.

As a reminder, I do offer a full stud fee refund for any graded stakes winner/producer and 50% for listed stakes winners/producers. If you want your refund just lease me a horse for the amount you are due and I will immediately terminate said lease.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Acarus currently has 2 of the top 10 fastest 300 yard yearling workers. Highclass Dreamer is tied for fourth fastest with a 17.17 time and Ferrum is tied for 9th with a 17.20.

As a reminder, I do offer a full stud fee refund for any graded stakes winner/producer and 50% for listed stakes winners/producers. If you want your refund just lease me a horse for the amount you are due and I will immediately terminate said lease.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Acarus paint sprinter stallion...discounts for stakes winners/producers

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Just bumping this up in case anyone wants more info on Acarus. To update the workout information Ferrum is now the 7th fastest worker with a 17.09 time and Highclass Dreamer 41st.

Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Dawn Palka
Miler

Post by Dawn Palka »

Is he enabled for cross breeding? I have a QH mare that I may or may not retire soon.
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Dawn Palka wrote: 5 years ago Is he enabled for cross breeding? I have a QH mare that I may or may not retire soon.
I'm pretty sure that only QH stallions and TB stallions can be enabled for cross breeding. <sad face>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Lori Hamill wrote: 5 years ago
Dawn Palka wrote: 5 years ago Is he enabled for cross breeding? I have a QH mare that I may or may not retire soon.
I'm pretty sure that only QH stallions and TB stallions can be enabled for cross breeding. <sad face>
Yes that is my understanding as well so he is not available to anything but paints
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Dawn Palka
Miler

Post by Dawn Palka »

Thanks for letting me know.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Bumping this up to point out that Acarus got his first winner yesterday. Ferrum won a MSW with a 89 speed figure.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

As a followup Ferrum followed up his maiden win with a stakes win in today's Eye Spy Fireflies Stakes
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*