Stawickery Stable Paint Sprint Studs...Discounts for Stakes Winners/Producers!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Stawickery Stable Paint Sprint Studs...Discounts for Stakes Winners/Producers!

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Reminding you all you should breed to my studs:

Looking for a wellbred stud... let me introduce you to Acarus. His dam is a steward's cup, simmy winner with over $900,000+ in earnings who has produced 3 stakes winners. Her dam is a hall of fame, steward's cup, simmy winner who produced 4 stakes winners three of which had over $800,000 in earnings. He has sired a stakes winner Ferrum in his first crop.

Breeding on a budget, want some quarter horse blood... En Fuego is your man. Standing for only $2,500 and by quarter horse super sire Strike a Fire. Not to mention he is the one stallion I offer breed 2 get the third free on. He can produce you a nice horse at that budget price. He's produced 52.3% winners, including 4 stakes winners, one of whom finished 2nd in the Steward's Cup. He seems to do best with Tashuna Uitco and Ohio Charmer mares.

Want a sire who can produce you a Steward's Cup winner... Colored Spotlights is your man. Sire of Steward's Cup winners Descartes, Dio and Colored Moonlight. He's produced 29 stakes winners and 78.3% winners.

As a reminder I offer full stud fee refunds for graded stakes winners/producers and 50% stud fee refunds for listed stakes winner/producers for all my sires (though it is capped at 5 refunds/person/year for Colored Spotlights) as well as the breed 2 get the third free on any mare for En Fuego only. If you are due a refund just lease me a horse for the amount you are due with a note as to why you are leasing said mare.
Last edited by Tammy Stawicki 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Stawickery Stable Paint Sprint Studs...Something for Everyone!

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Just bumping this up to remind you all of my available stallions and promotions. They have some nice looking yearlings. With Acarus having 2 horses on the top 50 fastest 300 yard paint yearling workers list and Colored Spotlights having 7 including the fastest worker Colored Moonlight with a 17.01 work.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Stawickery Stable Paint Sprint Studs...Discounts for Stakes Winners/Producers!

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Bumping this again to remind you of the various paint spring stallions I have available for your use and that I offer 50% refunds for stakes winners/producers and 100% refunds for graded stakes winning/producing mares.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Stawickery Stable Paint Sprint Studs...Discounts for Stakes Winners/Producers!

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Another bump to remind you of the various paint spring stallions I have available for your use and that I offer 50% refunds for stakes winners/producers and 100% refunds for graded stakes winning/producing mares.

Acarus has a stakes winner in his first crop, Colored Spotlights continues to be a top sire and is up to 25 stakes winners and En Fuego is cheap.

I've also decreased Acarus's stud fee slightly down to $7,500.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

One last bump on the year. Acarus's stakes winner is now a Grade 1 winner and Colored Spotlights sired the winner of both female Steward's Cup races this year (a 2yo and a 5yo to show his horses can run at all ages). He also sired the 3rd place finisher in the fily and mare race and the 2nd place finish in the older horses open race.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*