Looking for some extra $ for the Steward-bred auction?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Looking for some extra $ for the Steward-bred auction?

Post by Lucas Davenport »

I am looking to buy mixed breed stallions, especially in categories where I currently don't have representation. Many of you have stallions that have seen most of your own mares by now: I'd be a buyer. Stallions certainly must have at least thrown a few stakes, preferably a freak or two also. Please send me a PM, and please include asking price, or just send a Private horse offer: if you are responding to this you have been playing the game long enough to know what you want. If its reasonable I'll buy it, if its close I might send you a counter offer, and if its absurd I'll ignore it: no problems. I would especially be interested in those TBS Holiday sales stallions from a few years ago; they are all supposed to be the same in ability I guess, although I wonder if they are actually coded the same just with different names???? A question for another day I guess. Thank you for reading, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.