Scorpion Farms Year 52 Stallions

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Scorpion Farms Year 52 Stallions

Post by Jo Ferris »

Here's an updated list of my stallions currently standing stud and their current stud fees:
Paint Sprint:
Imprison My Mind - Standing for $10,000. He's a decent stallion and a cheaper alternative to the top ranked studs. He's so far the only stallion from the now 14 year old stud Ohio Blue
Charming Freak - Standing for $4,428. 2x SC winner, Paint Horse of the year at 2 years old, have to admit he's been pretty disappointing in the shed, but oh well. He was a heck of a racehorse back in the day.

Paint Mid Distance:

Hey Brother - Standing for $20,000 this year. Needs no introduction, arguably one of the best mid distance sires in the game, his 2yos won both SC Juvy races last year. Upped his fee from 15k to try to encourage using other stallion options. There are currently 2 full brothers to Hey Bro standing stud as cheaper alternatives, Limitless ($10,000) and Scar the Earth ($5,000). I'm happy to offer discounts to those who can't afford his fee.
His Will to Live - Standing for $15,000. He's a holiday stallion. Though he is listed under mid distance he has great potential for routers as well.
Limitless - Standing for $10,000. He's a full brother to Hey Brother as mentioned above. His first foals hit the track this year. Note his gallop stats are not falsified by the gallop changes made at the start of year 51 as his first foals were yearlings that year
Defensive Shift - Standing for $1,943. This old boy ran in 50 races over his career. Not the best stallion, but he has thrown a few stakes in his day including a yearling this year.

Paint Route:
Fire and Storm - Standing for $4,036. By Heza Dasha Fire making him a great outcross. His first foals hit the track this year
King of the World - Standing for $2,454. His first foals hit the track this year

My now 4 year old racing colt Breakdown is likely going to continue running at 5 unless he declines greatly this year
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k