Acarus now the sire of a Grade 1 winner standing for $7,500

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Acarus now the sire of a Grade 1 winner standing for $7,500

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Acarus just got his first Grade 1 winner as a sire with Ferrum having won the Grade 1 Tulsa Paint Juvenile Fillies with a 92 speed figure. Ferrum now has a 5:4-0-1 record with her only loss coming in her one race on a dry track (she's a likes mud filly). It's worth noting Acarus's dam supermare Every Now and Then won this same race as a 2yo en route to Steward's Cup victory. Acarus himself is also a Grade 1 winner though obviously not this race (he won the Painted Derby at 3)

Acarus is currently standing for $7,500 and I offer a full refund for any graded stakes-winning/producing mares and a 50% refund for listed stakes winning/producing mares. Just lease me a horse for the amount you are owed and I will immediately terminate the lease.

Also to put into perspective the performance of his first crop on track none of his allowance gallopers have raced and one of his stakes gallopers has only raced once. So his lower galloping horses are over-represented in the horses you see racing but still he's managed 40% winners and a number of his offspring have multiple wins to their resume and his average earnings per money is already over 2x his stud fee despite those horses having less than a year of racing under their belts.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*