Mixers Retiring for Year 54

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Mixers Retiring for Year 54

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

I'll go ahead and keep this updated this year. Toss them in the thread, put them as Definite/Probable/Possible and if you have a fee in mind put that in too.

Appys

Sprint
Hello Hello RETIRED Fee: $22,500

La Makina RETIRED Fee: $5,000

Mid

Dragstrip Courage RETIRED Fee: $15,00

Route

Bjs Hey Pa RETIRED Fee: $7,500

Arabians

Sprint

Route

Hamdan RETIRED Fee: $35,000

Ibn Saud RETIRED Fee: $25,000

Jeanclaude RETIRED Fee: $30,000

Time is Relative Probable Fee TBD

Pacers
Cthulhu RETIRED Fee: $15,000

CocidiusRETIRED Fee: $20,000

Paints
Sprint
Flight Romance RETIRED Fee: $20,000

Foggy Approach Probable Fee TBD

The Outlaw Probable Fee TBD

Mid
Burning Man RETIRED Fee: $7,500

Daniela's Fire Probable Fee TBD

Kilmister RETIRED Fee: $3,500

Mark of the Beast Definite Fee TBD, Estimate 5k

Route

Prequell RETIRED Fee: $30,000

Quarter Horse

Sprint
Gra Go Deo RETIRED Fee: $11,111

Meramac RETIRED Fee: $28,000

Mid
Dangerfield RETIRED CROSSBREEDABLE Fee 2.5k/2.5k

Mildly Inspiring RETIRED CROSSBREEDABLE Fee 10k/7.5k

Route
Sober Sunday RETIRED CROSSBREEDABLE Fee 15k/15k

Trotters

Crossbreedable Thoroughbreds
Greedy Soul RETIRED SPRINTER Fee 1K
Last edited by Rebecca Rose Hepburn 4 years ago, edited 16 times in total.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Re: Mixers Retiring for Year 54

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Thanks for doing this!
I have multiple G1 winner Kooshaa (Arab Sprinter) who is probable.
And Appy Mid Happy Little Pill I'd list as possible- if he keeps mocking me and finishes second in another G1 he'll have to run for another year, lol.
Fees depend on how they hypo :)
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Burning Man - Definite, Paint mid, very well bred stallion, fee is TBD, probably 10-15k
FLD Raven - Possible, Paint route, fee TBD, if he's still running good he'll keep racing, no need for another Stetson x Gilmer stud
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Thanks for doing this Rebecca!

Ibn Saud
Arabian router is definite
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Glenn Larson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Glenn Larson »

Hello Hello Appy Sprinter - probable

Foggy Approach Paint Sprinter - probable

The Outlaw Paint Sprinter - probable

Daniela's FirePaint Mid - probable

Time is Relative Arabian Router - probable
Glenn Larson
Stallion Rosters

Thoroughbred Stallions

Mixer Stallions
Bob Green
Turf Router

Post by Bob Green »

Retired La Makina, Appy sprinter standing for $5,000. He's a half brother to the current all time earnings leader for Appy's and my favorite Sim horse, Feigned Innocence

The $350,000 cutoff really annoys me with this one, he only made about $310K and has had a steep enough drop off the last couple Sim years to make the $350K mark pretty unlikely anymore without me continually sponsoring races for him to finish 5th in... :cry: :evil:

Despite the hit for not making $350K I still get mostly A hypos with my blue hen mares and plan on giving him a shot.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Bob Green wrote: 4 years ago The $350,000 cutoff really annoys me with this one, he only made about $310K and has had a steep enough drop off the last couple Sim years to make the $350K mark pretty unlikely anymore without me continually sponsoring races for him to finish 5th in... :cry: :evil:
I feel your pain, I have one that is $1,200 away from the 350k mark, he was pretty good in his early years but has been going downhill the last couple years, now a productive finish dead last every time type horse. Hoping he can get some 5ths this year, doubt he'll be a good stud, but may as well see what he nicks, we've already gone this far, lol
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Jo Ferris wrote: 4 years ago I feel your pain, I have one that is $1,200 away from the 350k mark, he was pretty good in his early years but has been going downhill the last couple years, now a productive finish dead last every time type horse. Hoping he can get some 5ths this year, doubt he'll be a good stud, but may as well see what he nicks, we've already gone this far, lol
Which horse? Message me, maybe I can help you get a race that'll get him the last of the money he needs
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Jo Ferris wrote: 4 years ago
Bob Green wrote: 4 years ago The $350,000 cutoff really annoys me with this one, he only made about $310K and has had a steep enough drop off the last couple Sim years to make the $350K mark pretty unlikely anymore without me continually sponsoring races for him to finish 5th in... :cry: :evil:
I feel your pain, I have one that is $1,200 away from the 350k mark, he was pretty good in his early years but has been going downhill the last couple years, now a productive finish dead last every time type horse. Hoping he can get some 5ths this year, doubt he'll be a good stud, but may as well see what he nicks, we've already gone this far, lol
Desperate times call for desperate measures... you could sponsor some random race for New Players only a week ahead of time and have a New Player run the horse in the race for you. Almost guaranteed to make that remaining cash there.
yeah
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 4 years ago
Jo Ferris wrote: 4 years ago
Desperate times call for desperate measures... you could sponsor some random race for New Players only a week ahead of time and have a New Player run the horse in the race for you. Almost guaranteed to make that remaining cash there.
I've done that before, but really just hoping I can find some short fields to get him there, it such a little amount
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Cthulhu - STBP Probable, Fee TBD as I will likely sell him, since he is my only non-pensioned pacer 😅
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

Jeanclaude
Will retire at the end of the year. Perhaps a bit early but I want to have a decent stallion in this division.
Fee about 20k (depends on nicks), lets call it "to be determined".
Yet another "The Visionary" dam sire stallion, but the first stallion sired by Breathe Desert Air.
My first Homebred Arab Router Stallion.
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Tom Lin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Tom Lin »

Just retired multiple QH stakes winner Sober Sunday. Enabled him for cross breeding. Don't own any QH mares to hypo him with though so I hypo'd him my better appy mares. Hypo's very nice.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Tom Lin wrote: 4 years ago Just retired multiple QH stakes winner Sober Sunday. Enabled him for cross breeding. Don't own any QH mares to hypo him with though so I hypo'd him my better appy mares. Hypo's very nice.
I sent him my entire mare barn (all 12 of them haha).
9 hens, 2 formids and an UNK that gave me at A+ hypo to him.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Tom Lin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Tom Lin »

Thanks Pete. I don't have any QH mares and my appy's are already bred. Ooops!