Jurgen Ver studs, trotters, QH and appy routers

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jurgen Ver
Classic Contender

Jurgen Ver studs, trotters, QH and appy routers

Post by Jurgen Ver »

Trotters:

Castle Drogo
A son of Devon Castle. With a $774.720 a multiple stakeswinner. In his first crop he have 24.2% or 15 stakes foals. He nicks nice A+ and flat A. For now i have set his studfee for only $15.000

Poison Chalice
Another Devon Castle son. Earnings $628.000 and multiple stakeswinner. He didn't see much mares in his first year, but he manged to get 20% stakes? He nicks some A+ and flat A. His fee is $10.000

Tls Bonus
A son from Tls Special day. Multiple stakeswinner. He already have 1 graded stakeswinning foal. Studfee $7.500

-New-
The Supreme One
A holiday stud. He hypo like the most Holiday studs, from A+ to flat A. He also produced some freaks.
If we look in the studbook to the other holiday studs, he have the higest freak %. Maybe you can give him a try.
Studfee $20.000

Appy routers:

Flipping Gold
Multiple stakeswinner. He is by Deroyal Gold Dust.
Studfee: $15.000

Sila Olympic Dream
Son of Rios Dominoe, multiple stakeswinner. He nicks flat A's or A-.
He only saw 31 mares in his first 2 years. I have to say most are formidable that nicks A-. 35.5% are allowances and he produced in his last crop his first stakes foal from a flat A hypoing star mare.
Studfee: $10.000

Bjs Hey Pa
Son of Capacity to Feel. He nicks Flat A with all my Blue hens and nicks A and A- to stars and formidables.
Bjs Hey Pa is a multiple stakeswinner and Grade 1 winner in his first year of racing. His dam is a Blue Hen that nicks fantastic. Later in the family you can see the mom of Exploiter.
Until now he did not see the better mares, but still he get 25% allowance foals.
Studfee: $7.500.

-New-
Words Are Wind
He is a son of Dragon Dominoes and Foxy Affair. He is a multiple stakeswinner.
I did a lot of hypo's only formidable to blue hen mares. He hypo from A+ to flat A. ( 1 of the best hyppoing appy routers @ the moment)
Studfee $40.000

QH router

Scientology
Multiple graded stakeswinner. He only saw 3 mares in his career. he nicks some flat A.
He is crossbreedable for a studfee of only $10.000.

Thanks for looking.
Last edited by Jurgen Ver 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Jurgen Ver
Classic Contender

Re: Jurgen Ver studs, trotters, QH and appy routers

Post by Jurgen Ver »

New appy router stud:
Son of Capacity to Feel. He nicks Flat A with all my Blue hens and nicks A and A- to stars and formidables.
Bjs Hey Pa is a multiple stakeswinner and Grade 1 winner in his first year of racing. His dam is a Blue Hen that nicks fantastic. Later in the family you can see the mom of Exploiter.
As a introducing fee he is set for only $7.500.

Bjs Hey Pa

Thanks to consider him
Jurgen Ver
Classic Contender

Post by Jurgen Ver »

Updated
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

No pressure Jurgen but expecting a Freak from Castle Drago lol
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

The headshot of Quarter Hops is the best i have seen on the site, that my breeding strategy lol lol
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1208481
This is how a freak from Castle Drogo looks like Frank. It is possible :)
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...