Keep the Stawickery stable stallions in mind for your paint sprinting needs...with promotions

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Keep the Stawickery stable stallions in mind for your paint sprinting needs...with promotions

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I have a number of stallions available for your paint sprinting news

Acarus
Stud Fee = $5,000
Acarus is a Grade 1 winner with 8 total stakes victories and $500,000 in earnings. His female family is littered with black type and he is by successful game point sire Painted Turnpike. He produced a grade 1 winner in his first crop in Ferrum and now has 2 stakes winners. You can read more about why you want to breed to Acarus here.

Colored Spotlights
Stud Fee = $22,000
Colored Spotlights is one of the Holiday Sale Sires. He has sired 43 stakes winners, with 4 Steward's Cup winners.

Gray Patches
Stud Fee = $22,000
Gray Patches is also a Holiday Sale Sire. He has sired 48 stakes winners with 3 Steward's Cup winners. I had a whole thread about why I purchased Gray Patches and how I planned on managing him but accidentally put it in the thoroughbred forum. If interested you can find it here.

Promotions
For all my stallions I offer a full refund for any graded stakes winning/producing mares and a 50% refund on any listed stakes winning/producing mares. For Colored Spotlights and Gray Patches people are eligible for 5 refunds/year/person for both stallions combined. So if you get 4 discounted Colored Spotlights breedings you can only get 1 discounted Gray Patches breeding or vice versa. There is no limit for now on Acarus discounts. Also please note these refunds are based on actual stakes wins not gallop comments.

Also for newer players I am offering the following. 1 free breeding/person/stallion (so you can get a free breeding to multiple stallions) for people that meet the following criteria.

1. Have been a sim player for less than 2 calendar years OR have fewer than 20 homebred paints
AND
2. Have less than $500,000 in your bank (you will need to at least temporarily make your bankroll available to see so I can confirm this).
AND
3. Earned less than $1 million in purses in the prior sim year.

For either promotion just lease me a horse for what you are due telling me why you are leasing me said horses. I will immediately terminate the lease upon completing it. Also, remember I only give discounts in the year the foal is bred (with a couple of day grace period right at the beginning of the new year)

If you have any questions on anything feel free to ask.
Last edited by Tammy Stawicki 3 years ago, edited 11 times in total.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Keep the Stawickery stable stallions in mind for your paint sprinting needs...with promotions

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Both Gray Patches and Colored Spotlights sired Steward's Cup winners last night!
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Keep the Stawickery stable stallions in mind for your paint sprinting needs...with promotions

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Holy cats! I need to look back at my foals for this year lol sweet deals!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Just a few new years notes

En Fuego is back in my stable for the year and 14. I've lowered him down to essentially the minium I could stand him at $1,850.

Also unrealized to me Gray Patches started the year booked full. I'm guessing this is what he was set at, at the beginning of last year before I owned him. I have changed it to only reserving 5 slots which was what I had intended to do all along. I will hopefully remember at the end of this year to fix that so it doesn't' happen again next year but if I forget feel free to message me and remind me.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Well it seems En Fuego's 14 year old season was not meant to be as he got pensioned today and is off being retrained as a rodeo horse.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Just updated the original post with a change to the newer player stud fee discount. I changed the bank balance criterial to less than $500,000 and also added in a criteria that you earned less than $1 million in the year prior.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

With the sim year coming to an end figured it was a good time to remind people of my boys.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Given that there are shiny new hot things in the paint spring world I have decided to reduce Gray Patches and Colored Spotlights stud fees slightly down to $22,000. Acarus remains at $5,000.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Post by Jennifer Blake »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 3 years ago Given that there are shiny new hot things in the paint spring world I have decided to reduce Gray Patches and Colored Spotlights stud fees slightly down to $22,000. Acarus remains at $5,000.
Is this an all year thing or a limited time thing????
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Jennifer Blake wrote: 3 years ago
Tammy Stawicki wrote: 3 years ago Given that there are shiny new hot things in the paint spring world I have decided to reduce Gray Patches and Colored Spotlights stud fees slightly down to $22,000. Acarus remains at $5,000.
This is not intended to be a limited time thing but rather their stud fee until I have a reason to change it again. My aim is to have them priced such that they are affordable enough that people feel they can send a few mares there way but not so cheap someone is going to dump their whole broodmare barn on them and leave no spots open for anyone else. So as long as it looks like they are being bred at a reasonable but not crazy level they will stay here. But if all of a sudden there is a run on them and I'm afraid they are going to fill up midyear the fee will be raised again. Based on the demand they saw last year and the fact that I didn't lower the fee that much I don't see that happening but don't want to say I definitely won't raise their fees back in case it does.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Post by Jennifer Blake »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 3 years ago
Jennifer Blake wrote: 3 years ago
This is not intended to be a limited time thing but rather their stud fee until I have a reason to change it again. My aim is to have them priced such that they are affordable enough that people feel they can send a few mares there way but not so cheap someone is going to dump their whole broodmare barn on them and leave no spots open for anyone else. So as long as it looks like they are being bred at a reasonable but not crazy level they will stay here. But if all of a sudden there is a run on them and I'm afraid they are going to fill up midyear the fee will be raised again. Based on the demand they saw last year and the fact that I didn't lower the fee that much I don't see that happening but don't want to say I definitely won't raise their fees back in case it does.
This is great to know because I was planning on waiting to breed mares this year.