Burning Man Retired and Stallion Sale

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Burning Man Retired and Stallion Sale

Post by Jo Ferris »

One of Boone's final colts to go off to stud
Burning Man has retired, he retires with a record of 23: 10-3-4 and $361,700 in earnings.

Burning Man is by the great stallion Boone, a 3x SC winner and sire of many great horses including millionaire She's Country

His dam is the highest earning 400yd mare to date, Kissin' Frogs, a 2x SC winner and earner of just under $1.5 Million.

Burning Man stands for an introductory fee of $7,500, He was a very good boy with his first foal and didn't kill my 15yo millionaire producing mare

Nicks I got with some of my mares:
A Night View A
Aztec Ritual A
Fleeting Gallop A
Live on a Barstool A
Hey Will A
Limited Will A
Live in the Middle A
Lorissa Limit A
No Place Like You A
Paintedwildmustang A-
Righthere Rightnow A-
View the Game A-
Wtafilly A-
You Wanna Risk A

To celebrate Burning Man's retirement I'm putting on a little stallion sale (also honestly, I usually do one around the holidays and forgot), lower demand stallions are standing for half their normal fee (or as close as I can get to half), Sorry, Hey Bro and Will aren't coming down much as they'd book up in seconds. I bought the extra slots for both stallions. To make up for it if you breed an appropriate mare (400yd mare for Bro, 400yd or 870yd mare for Will) to them during the stallion sale I'll refund $9,000 once to each player on Bro and Will so the first mare bred per player is actually a $5,000 fee, any mare after that is $14,000. To get the refund PM me in game
Limitless - $2,500
Imprison My Mind - $2,500
Breakdown - $2,706
Toy Land Jubilee - $7,500
Hey Brother - $14,000
His Will to Live - $14,000

The sale will last till Friday or Saturday
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k