Breed A Freak Incentive For Yr 55 Foals

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Breed A Freak Incentive For Yr 55 Foals

Post by Jo Ferris »

How this works is simple, I'm challenging you guys to breed a freak by one of my stallions. I'll have a full list of my stallions at the bottom of this post, any foal by any of my stallions is eligible, you just have to breed and cross your fingers. Once yearlings they must be galloped by the Monday after races open to be eligible, that gives you over 48 hours to gallop your yearlings

Now what's at stake, if you breed a freak you'll get to chose from the following prizes:
$500,000 SIMcash
She's Country Yr 56 Lease
You're In It Yr 56 Lease

If there's more than 3 freaks bred I'll add more SIMcash prizes, likely no more than $1,500,000 total, but depends on how the year goes, if there's 2-3 freaks bred and everyone wants the cash prize over the leases I'll provide all cash prizes

List of Stallions:
Paint Sprint:
Imprison My Mind - $5,000

Paint Mid:
Mark of the Beast - $20,000
Hey Brother - $15,000
His Will to Live - $15,000
Breakdown - $5,000
Burning Man - $5,000
Limitless - $5,000
Bromance - Retiring This Season
Scooter - Possible to Retire This Season

Paint Route:
FLD Raven - Retiring This Season
King's Jubilee - Retiring This Season

Note: I didn't include my stallions on the list that stand for less than 5k, but if you somehow manage to breed a freak from those guys, first of all, I will forever ask you for breeding advice, secondly, you're still eligible for the contest, considering none of those have even produced a stakes though I didn't feel the need to include them

Happy Breeding!
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k