EC Steal the Show - QH Sprinter

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

EC Steal the Show - QH Sprinter

Post by Brandon Schultz »

So I did something crazy and completely out of character for me and bought the QH Sprinter, EC Steal the Show, from Pete Vella. He may not be the most flashy stallion, but he consistently gets A- hypos with all of the mares that I checked from my mediocre QH barn so he's definitely got a chance to produce a few nice foals.

To encourage others to give him a try, I lowered his fee to a very competitive $8k.

I wanted to have a few special offers as well to encourage others to try him - so here we go!

No longer available... 1. Buy one get one free on all mares until Week 10! Send two mares to EC Steal the Show and I'll refund the second stud fee. (limit 3 per person)

No longer available... 2. Send a STAR or HEN to EC Steal the Show before week 12 and I will refund the ENTIRE stud fee. (Limit 1 per person)

3. Breed a STAKES foal this year and get a free breeding to EC Steal the Show for year 56 plus you can lease any one of my QH Blue Hens. If You breed a freak foal this year you get a free breeding every year for the rest of his life and still get the free Blue Hen lease for year 56.

To cash in on any of these offers just send me a PM in the game.
Last edited by Brandon Schultz 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Re: EC Steal the Show - QH Sprinter

Thanks to everyone that's given this guy some love. He's seen over 30 mares this year which is awesome. He continues to get at least A- hypos to almost every mare I've tested out on him which is pretty promising for a stallion standing for just $8k.

The offers above still stand. Everyone gets a free breeding if they send a star or hen before week 12 and all other mares are buy one get one free until next week. And don't forget that if you breed a stakes galloping foal you get all sorts of benefits for next year!

Thanks again for the love and let's send this guy a few more mares as well!
Now Standing
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Re: EC Steal the Show - QH Sprinter

I promise it's the last time I'll push this guy.

I just wanted to remind you that EC Steal the Show is around if you're looking for a G1 winning stallion in the <$10k stud fee range. He continues to get tons of A- hypos to just about everything I send his way. He's seen almost 40 mares this year already and is ready for more. And the offer still stands... breed stakes/freak foals and get free breedings in the future. And a new deal, if you want to breed a group of mares, reach out about a discount! I'm happy to haggle or even trade breedings to a stallion you might own.

Just to give him an extra push I've reduced his fee for the remainder of the year. Now standing for $4k.
Now Standing