Looking for BH Paint Route Mares

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Looking for BH Paint Route Mares

Post by Steve Leavitt »

I keep telling myself I want to expand my Paint routers and debated for a while about whether or not to post a request in the Forum, but I only have two in the breeding barn and they are 12 y.o. and 17 y.o. respectively. The barn needs a kickstart. I'd love to have several proven Blue Hens in the 5 y.o. to 9 y.o. range in my barn so I can ensure some future generations. It's okay if they're already bred this year, as I've exceeded my filly balance for the year and will need to prioritize for fillies in the Paint routers beginning next year. I'm also open to leasing and hoping I've got enough money to afford the quality I'm after either for sale or for lease. I've got little idea of what a going price should be, only what I can afford. Please PM me in game with what you have and please do not be offended if I turn some down. I have to be picky and also might end up passing on a gem I don't realize is a gem at the time.
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Looking for BH Paint Route Mares

Post by Steve Leavitt »

Updated. If you have a mare you'd like to lease me under this criteria, of course they can be older. If I'm purchasing, I'd like them to have a few years left in their breeding career, hence the request for 5-9 year olds. Despite my whining about finances, I CAN pay respectable prices for the type of mares I'm asking for, especially since I'm looking for a minimum of four additions and a maximum of ten additions. I appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from some of you!
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

Updated again. If you've seen the News Feed from the last 24 hours, then you know I'm probably able to meet your sales price for one of your top mares. I've only got one offer for a lease next year so far, so I'm really looking forward to making a few purchase deals while still needing a few Y56 lease deals. Thanks for looking!
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

Let's bump this, since we're getting close to the end of the SIM year. If you have one to sell, please sell me your proven, very well bred, Paint DR Blue Hen mare. I can't say "top dollar", for the sale, but I CAN pay a very satisfactory price for the right mares. I'm still looking for the 5yo to 9yo age range. If you'd like to lease one to me, she can be any age, but again, I'm looking for a proven, very well bred, Blue Hen. In both cases, PM me with your price, and let's see if we can make a deal!
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

Bump. Any other takers? I've got good money to spend for a sale or a lease of the right mares. PM me in game.