It's Cold Cash Retired-Great hypos!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

It's Cold Cash Retired-Great hypos!

Post by Louise Bayou »

It's Cold Cash is retired and hypoing great! He is also a great outcross and I've made him cross breedable.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Re: It's Cold Cash Retired-Great hypos!

Post by Louise Bayou »

While working yearlings I decided to do a little hypoing with It's Cold Cash for fun. It seems with the right mares he is giving me flat A and A- hypos for sprint AND routers!!

I'm really excited! Give him a look for ALL of your mares. ;)
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Re: It's Cold Cash Retired-Great hypos!

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Louise Bayou wrote: 3 years ago While working yearlings I decided to do a little hypoing with It's Cold Cash for fun. It seems with the right mares he is giving me flat A and A- hypos for sprint AND routers!!

I'm really excited! Give him a look for ALL of your mares. ;)
I know you've already listed him for all distances, but just wanted to confirm, he gave me a flat A for my formidable middle distance mare, too, which is very nice for her! :)