Stud Book Page

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Stud Book Page

Post by The Harlequins »

When looking at a horses stud book page.

Are offspring gallop results just those of the foals its sired ,and not the total, as they age.
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Stud Book Page

Post by Carole Hanson »

Uh it’s both I guess. It’s the foals that it has sired that have been galloped, but it accounts for gallop changes.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Thats the word i was looking for Carole, does it accounts for gallop changes.as the horse ages
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Frank Chilton wrote: 3 years ago Thats the word i was looking for Carole, does it accounts for gallop changes.as the horse ages
Only if the horse is galloped again.

Say you have a 2YO and gallop it at the beginning of the year and it gallops allowance. You race it throughout the year and suddenly it goes from running 80SFs to 95SFs. It obviously changed, probably to freak, but unless you actually gallop it again to update the comment, the change won't be shown anywhere, be it the horse page, the sire stats, the sire studbook page, the mare's page, etc.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Thank you both ...i think :lol:

I have spent some time looking at stallys , just wanted to find out if it was only the yearlings gallop or not