He's losing it retired- please help with hypos

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

He's losing it retired- please help with hypos

Post by Lisa Bennert »

I just retired Appy router 2yo SC winner He's losing it and I'd appreciate some help judging his hypos.
I only have 5 mares that I could hypo to him and they all get more or less the same results from the better stallions it seems, so it's hard to judge for me. The good news is that he got all A or A+ for me and has a really nice pedigree, so he's definitely worth a shot regardless! I'd just be curious what your hypo results are if anyone would like to share :)
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Re: He's losing it retired- please help with hypos

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Because he's "yet another Capacity to feel stud" I've priced him at 17.5k for now, since from my small sample size he seems to hypo on the same level as the 20k+ alternatives by this sire. And as I can't support him this year I'd like to give at least a small incentive to choose him :)
Glenn Larson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Glenn Larson »

I hypo'ed a bunch of mares and got mostly A with some A+ to blue hens and flat A to star mares

he matches up well with all but the top 2 or 3 stallions. Very nice, congrats
Glenn Larson
Stallion Rosters

Thoroughbred Stallions

Mixer Stallions
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Glenn Larson wrote: 3 years ago I hypo'ed a bunch of mares and got mostly A with some A+ to blue hens and flat A to star mares

he matches up well with all but the top 2 or 3 stallions. Very nice, congrats
Thanks Glenn, that was my conclusion, too! Excited to see how his foals turn out :)