Regression PSA

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Regression PSA

Post by Jennifer Blake »

Public Service Announcement

I’ve always seen Regression while breeding my mares but I’ve never hypoed any mares to him until today when his headshot got delivered. Let me tell you about my naive mistake!!!!! He hypoed A+ to a couple of my solid A hypoing Blue hen mares. And to my formidable mares that hypo A- he was a solid A throughout them. By next year I might be paying twice the amount his stud fee is currently. Go breed breed breed! He’s going to be a top sire for sure!!!!!

Hello Shut Down- blue hen solid A hypoing mare UNTIL Regression whom she hypoed A+ to. Next sim year she’s definitely going to Regression 🤯

Blue Label- is a solid A hypoing blue hen mare, she hypoed A+ to Regression.

Ain’t Even Drinkin- same story as the above two mares. Solid A hypoing blue hen mare, her only A+ hypo is Regression

Heart Vs Mind Out of 14 hypos this mare finally found her very first A+ hypo to Regression

Charm my Patch Off she’s a blue hen solid A hypoing mare that hypoed A+ to regression.

I haven’t hypoed ALL of my mares to him YET and I didn’t mention my mares that hypoed A+ to multiple stallions because Regression A+ hypoed to them as well. If only I didn’t breed all my mares so early in the year. He would be booked solid from me breeding my mares to him.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: Regression PSA

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Thanks for the head's up. Just sent him all my best =)
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Post by Jennifer Blake »

Your welcome.

I’m also super jelly that you had some to breed to him this year. 😅 Why must I be so weak and impatient to breed my mares so early. 😭😭😭
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Post by Jennifer Blake »

Just bumping this post as a reminder of how great Regression is.
His 2 year old colt Mean is turning out to be a lean mean field slaying machine.
He’s almost booked up so jump on his final slots.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

He is so nice, I took advantage
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Post by Jennifer Blake »

Pete I can honestly say I’m not looking forward to racing any of your future Regression babies. Especially Ms. Rose Thorn’s filly. She’s a fancy one.