Proof At Nite: Arabian Router

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Proof At Nite: Arabian Router

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Retired him at the beginning of this year, and completely forgot about him. Bred all my blue hen routers today, then saw he was sitting there with no breedings. Dope! Retired a handful of nice mares and 6/7 were blue hens. Assorted breedings. Hypo'd all with Proof at Nite, and ALL were A+. I have enough blue hens to know this is unusual. I have him priced at 20K only to make sure he only gets decent mares worth the 20K. He might be better than that.

I also retired Altoproof today, and was happy when he gave me about 50% A+ with blue hens. I have him priced at 10K, which seems pretty reasonable to me. Both are by NF Proof, BTW.

Also, I have about 20 star Arabian routers that I don't care to breed this year. If anybody is interested please make me an offer to lease the batch. Thanks for looking, best to all, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Proof At Nite: Arabian Router

Post by Polk Buffalo »

Thanks for info and reasonable price. I hypoed a few with him. Found mares that did A to Holiday stallions and A+ with Proof at night.
I sent all blue hen and star mares sired by Legacy of Charly to him. 26 to be exact. Most of them were A+ hypos. Is that a decent number? :)
I hope that the Proof at nite - Legacy of Charly line works.

/Polk
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...