Introducing "Photobomber" Trotter

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kent Saunders
Grade 1 Winner

Introducing "Photobomber" Trotter

Post by Kent Saunders »

Photobomber was a 10 times stakes winner (2 G1) who's racing style was to go to the lead and improve his position! An absolute "speed" horse! His sire is One Holiday Gift, he is the top $ maker for his sire making him a Dream cross to mares from all the current top studs for trotters.
How does he Hypo? I did 20 mares (Stars and Hens) and got 18 A+ and 2 A which is definitely top end results. For this season I will offer him at $30k and adjust based on his results.
Special offer....If any of his next season yearlings is one of the top 50 work "Horses" as of week 58 week 7-1 (Monday), I will rebate half ($15k) of that horses stud fee to the owner. So you will have week 4, 5 and 6 to work them before the offer closes. Mail me with any questions

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1060865
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Introducing "Photobomber" Trotter

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Excited to use this guy, one of very few who ever managed to beat MC..! And, as you say, fun pedigree to freshen things up a bit.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Jack Ryder
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Introducing "Photobomber" Trotter

Post by Jack Ryder »

Excited to use him, as others said he gives a fresh pedigree.