♛ KINGSWOOD Presents: ROCKSLIDE ► 2x SIMMY Winner, 3x G1 Winner (2x SC) Paint Sprint Stallion *RETIRED*

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

♛ KINGSWOOD Presents: ROCKSLIDE ► 2x SIMMY Winner, 3x G1 Winner (2x SC) Paint Sprint Stallion *RETIRED*

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Soooo I've decided to retire my best mixer ever at the end of this year. Rockslide has been SO fun to race over the last 3 sim years, deciding to retire him was not easy at all. I feel like since I don't really breed mixers anymore it would be better to retire him after a good year, vs if he were struggle next year.

ROCKSLIDE
Gray Patches x Rose Canton (Mr. Rose Thorn)
Paint Sprint

► ON THE TRACK 18 : 14 - 3 - 0 LTE $1,361,500

Y55 (2yo) 8 : 7 - 1 - 0 $475,000
WIN - Passed By Stakes (L)
WIN - Bold Colors Stakes (L)
WIN - Baby Moose Stakes (L)

WIN - New Mexico Paint Juvenile (G3)
WIN - Maybin Stakes (L)
WIN - Logan Stakes (L)

WIN - Steward's Cup Paint Dash (G1)

Y56 (3yo) 6 : 5 - 1 - 0 $736,000
WIN - Why Oh Why Stakes (L)
PLACE - Neon Ending Stakes (L)

WIN - New Mexico Paint Sweepstakes (G3)
WIN - Painted Derby (G1)

WIN - Howie Day Stakes (L)
WIN - Steward's Cup Paint Sprint (G1)

Y55 (4yo) 6 : 3 - 1 - 0 $793,750
WIN - This Boy's On Fire Stakes (L)
PLACE - Painted Classic (G1)
WIN - Hollis Wood Stakes (L)
PLACE - Furious Velvet Stakes (L)

► OFFSPRING

Y57 first year at stud

► STUD FEE $25,000 *hypos pending

♦ ♦ ♦

Rockslide is the highest earning son of the Holiday stallion Gray Patches, by $500k! I claimed his dam Rose Canton (Mr. Rose Thorn) for $16,000 and her first foal was this fancy boy <3

As a yearling Rockslide was my most exciting racing prospect. He busted out a 0:17.01 workout at 300y putting him at the top of the chart for yearling colts, 2 for males All Time, and 6th for All Time any gender! He is now 13th all time, lots of fast 3yo and 2yos snuck in there! He is still 3rd All Time for males though :3

Rockslide busted onto the racing scene running a 93 in his debut race, the Passed By Stakes (L). He then went on to win his next 5 stakes races, including the New Mexico Paint Juvenile (G3). So 6 races into his 2yo season he had his very first loss, of course it was his Steward's Cup prep...He BOMBED it, big time. He ran his career lowest speedfigure and finished 6th 💀 Thankfully he bounced back and won the Steward's Cup Paint Dash (G1) by a neck! He was named the Y55 Paint Champion Two Year Old Male <3

As a 3yo he won his first stakes of the year, and then finished second by a in the next. I decided to just stay the course, maybe he wouldn't be the monster he was as a 2yo, but with the limited number of graded stakes races...I had to at least try! After his loss he won the New Mexico Paint Sweepstakes (G3), and then 3 weeks later he zoomed to a win in the Painted Derby (G1) by 1/2 a length! He then won his Steward's Cup prep, and wrapped up the year with another Steward's Cup Trophy! Winning the Steward's Cup Paint Spring (G1)!! He was again awarded a simmy: Y56 Paint Champion Three Year Old Male!

Now that he is 4yo, he's still been rocking it (hehehe punny). He's won 2 of 4 starts this year, unfortunately he finished 2nd in the Grade 1 Painted Classic by a neck. He still has his prep, and then his final Steward's Cup attempt before going off to make them babies! <3
Last edited by Rochelle Bos 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: ♛ KINGSWOOD Presents: ROCKSLIDE ► 2x SIMMY Winner, 3x G1 Winner (2x SC) Paint Sprint Stallion Retiring Y57

Post by Rochelle Bos »

He may not have pulled off 3 steward’s cup wins, but a 3rd in his final attempt was very respectable!

He is now retired and standing for $25k! He hypoed A+ to my one lady and I am happy happy happy!

His first baby is Avalanche :p
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: ♛ KINGSWOOD Presents: ROCKSLIDE ► 2x SIMMY Winner, 3x G1 Winner (2x SC) Paint Sprint Stallion *RETIRED*

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I tested Rockslide with a mid and a route mare, only B+ for them 😂

Definitely a sprint boy!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: ♛ KINGSWOOD Presents: ROCKSLIDE ► 2x SIMMY Winner, 3x G1 Winner (2x SC) Paint Sprint Stallion *RETIRED*

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Don’t forget about this handsome boy!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program