Mainstream Pacer stallion, god hypos

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Mainstream Pacer stallion, god hypos

Post by Lisa Bennert »

I just retired Mainstream , who was an 8-time stakes winner on the track. He was consistent and durable, winning them from 2 to 6 years old and going out with another one today.

I don't know the market for Pacers that well, but he seems to hypo really nicely :) I'll attach some screenshots from my mares below. He's the first son at stud for Not Just a Storm and will stand for 20k this year. I hope you consider him for your mares this season!

Halla

Wehr Dich

Freiheit

Post edited to show his beautiful new headshot :)
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Re: Mainstream Pacer stallion, god hypos

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Mainstream had a great first season at stud, thank you to all who used him, I hope your foals will be useful for you! He had 40% stakes/ freak gallops and 80% allowance or better with no claimers and just one solid. I have raised his fee to 35k for this season to reflect his potential a little better.

Also, as Michael Looker already pointed out in another thread, you might want to check if you have mares from the Always B Miki line (especially Always B Lucky), as that's were all but one of his freaks came from (mine was out of an Always B Lucky mare). :)
Lisa
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Re: Mainstream Pacer stallion, god hypos

Post by Lisa Bennert »

I can't do much on the Sim right now, just wanted say since his demand increased so much and he's nearing his 120 limit- I still have 20 bookings reserved of which I'll use like 3 max, so if you have a nice mare retiring this year you'd like to breed to him, please send me a message!
I don't like to increase a fee mid-year, but he'll be a bit pricier next season, how much depends on how his gallops go.
Thanks,
Lisa