Prodigal Son Retired

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Prodigal Son Retired

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Prodigal Son went out a dual SC winner with his victory today. His world record fell by only .01 seconds to Bye Girl Bye, but he was still the first pacer ever to finish in sub 1:48. He's run several 100 SFs and taken down several other stakes races besides the SCs, including the prestigious Masshole Mile.

His dam's side of the pedigree is outstanding. His dam is a stakes winning blue hen by the best sire, Scary Edgar, and a half sister to a pair of millionaires. He has all the marks of a good sire and is now standing for $25,000.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Prodigal Son Retired

Post by The Harlequins »

My mare as requested i send after tonight's race lol lol

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1157999
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

The Harlequins wrote: 3 years ago fingers crossed for this fella.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1360066&
I hope he is wonderful for you! Thank you for sending my guy such a pretty mare.

Prodigal Son was named champion older male for the pacers and is on the ballot for HOTY!

Thank you to everyone who has supported him so far!

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

This guy is off to a running (pacing?) start as a sire. He has EIGHT first out winners to date, as well as his first stakes winner (Alyssa Lapa's Mcfreakin). Not too shabby for a horse that, while brilliant at 2, did his level best running at the age of four. I had two more debut tonight (The Surgeon and Girl in the Box) and both won by 1 1/2 lengths or more with SOLID speed figures. Both of the latter are certainly heading for stakes competition next out.

Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

And his first G1 winner is in the books in his very first crop! The Surgeon got it done tonight in the Golden Shoe Stakes!

If you have SIMperior, check out how he ranks in the Stud Book against other first crop sires (hint: he tops several categories).