Mitchell Paige - QH Mid Stallion - 15yo pensioning soon

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Mitchell Paige - QH Mid Stallion - 15yo pensioning soon

Post by Hope Bentley »

UPDATE: In 3 days Mitchell Paige will be retired from breeding. I have lowered his fee even more down to $3,500 for QH and Appys/Paints.
- to date he has not been a world beater as a sire, BUT in his defense he has not seen many mares especially for quite a period of time before I got him, but I love his pedigree and the horses he came from and also how he himself was as a racehorse too much to just let his lines fade away - Mitchell has for the past 2 years been siring some really nice allowance(including late bloomers) for me, hypos up to straight A. Has daughters that are blue hen, and I expect in the near future to have more that in the future will leave their mark and Mitchell’s mark as a brood mare sire. Don’t miss out on getting a nice filly by him or a colt if that’s what you want. For $3,500 and if you have a nice formidable mare upwards you hopefully will have something your happy with.

Below a few links to some youngsters I have by him some of the yearlings listed have not had gear checks either.
Allowance/progressive filly from Silver Jet Flash mare. No gear check but quite nice works so far.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1405068
Allowance/late bloomer filly from Silver Jet Flash mare. 1 piece of gear
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1409864
Allowance filly bred by Darcy McBride from a Crome Face Outlaw mare with nice works
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1391313
Allowance/peak filly from Mark Me Gold mare with no gear check not bad works.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1406368
3yo Appy winning filly
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1310223
———————————-
You may have heard and seen of Mitchell Paige(Mid QH) before. If you haven’t and even if you have please read Some info I put together to promote him in his last year or years before he may be pensioned. https://www.simhorseracing.com/studbook ... eID=794825

Mitchell Paige is a gorgeous(checkout his headshot) palomino stud that won over $2 million in his career as a middle distance racehorse. He was a freak galloper. As a 2yo he won the Austin Futurity beating Cowboys Don’t Cry and A Night of Stars(dam of El Dorado), he ran high in the money for the rest of the year in every race including a close second in his 2yo SC Quarters Juvenile a neck behind Cowboys Don’t Cry. Later as a 3yo he won the G1 Rainstorm Derby in a fast field. He continued to win and place high until the end of his 6yo year, where he also won a G3 at 650 yards in the Angels Stakes and after a close 2nd in the G1 Star of the Stars(400yrds) stakes behind Bombs Over Baghdad.

His pedigree is a lovely one that I really want to keep alive, and believe that his daughters will shine to keep his line going(although I think it be great if he gets a worthy breeding son!). Mitchell Paige is by the lovely sire Just Dashin Down who in his day was a super close 3rd behind Distillery and Silver Mark in the Star of Stars G1. Just Dashin Down was sired by a old favourite of mine called OK OK who I was grateful to own as a retired stud and got many great daughters from him, thankfully 440 barn managed to breed his best son in Just Dashin Down.
Mitchell’s dam is OneFastGoldstrip a lightly raced stakes winning daughter of Streakin Goldstrip(He also is one of my favs of times gone - miss that face in my barn). Mitchell is linebred to Goldmine(sim calls it inbreeding). Goldmine a true all round champion foundation sire of sires/broodmare sire and stunning racehorses.

Mitchell Paige as a sire: so in his stud career his highest earners have been 1 stakes galloper in Cabbie Express who I believe may be a blue hen mare now and has produced the likes of 3yo filly Inspired Cabbie(Inspired Jet Flash) - who is probably a stakes at least since she is consistently placing high in many graded stakes races so far. Looks like her yearling by The Full Monty is something to watch too with the first work done. Mitchell also had a 2nd stakes galloper daughter that was never raced or bred. The rest of his best horses include many good looking allowance types such as the mare Love Who You Want(winner 5x).

I started to get Mitchell hopefully back in the game with getting his numbers of horses last sim year, sending him mares and look forward to racing those yearlings.
*Mitchells best yearlings were from mares by Bombs Over Baghdad, Cowpokes Don’t Cry, Nacogdoches County, Chrome Face Outlaw, Zoomin For Spuds, Moonlight Fire(all allowance, most of which are late bloomers so I expect some to improve to stakes later) in year 57 Late Bloomers where almost 100% from Mitchell. Other nice yearlings were from mares by EC Jet One, Cowpokes Don’t Cry, Mark Me Gold, Gold Man Factor, Ive Been Blessed, Inspired Jet Flash to name some.

His older best racehorses were from mares by - Ive Been Impressed, Let Them Eat Cake, Easy Sixes, Gold Man Factor, Nacogdoches County, Flash Gold Bars, EC Jet One, Streakin Gold Strip to name some.

Appaloosas: crosses well with other breeds. I have 1 allowance Appy 2yo filly racing this year and 1 allowance yearling filly. With more quality mares I believe he will have more chance of siring some stakes horses or who knows maybe freak like himself!

In years past he stood for $15k per QH or Paint/Appaloosa. I Have now made him available for just $5000, per QH/Paint/Appaloosa. So take advantage of this lovely older guy while hes still around at 14 years old now - if anything especially to get some mares of this lovely line going back to Just Dashin Down and OK OK(in breed them to EC Isn’t Enough to get double OK OK) - the Just Dashin Down bloodline also goes nicely with Silver Jet Flash in my experience so far. Will also be easy to in breed to Streakin Goldstrip.

DEALS - even though $5000 is on the cheaper end, But its always nice to get a free breed! So I’d like to get Mitchell some mares that were stakes/freak producers that are Also blue hens or star graded mares, and will offer limited p/p free breeds to such approved mares.
Stands in Texas.

Just message me for any info, all the best and thank you for reading :)
Last edited by Hope Bentley 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Re: Mitchell Paige - QH Stallion - 15yo pensioning soon

Post by Hope Bentley »

Updated