Paint Sprinter Chasing Strawfly Now Available

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Paint Sprinter Chasing Strawfly Now Available

Post by Melissa Mae »

After moonlighting as a different division/breed's stallion for a few days (so peeps worrying I mislabeled him can relax now), Chasing Strawfly has now taken up his true calling as a paint sprinter and is available for $5,000.

He'll stay at this price until at least gallops next year, if not racing the year after when I have a good read on how good he'll be.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Re: Paint Sprinter Chasing Strawfly Now Available

Post by Louise Bayou »

I'm not sure why people would be p!ssy about it. Em did make it CLEAR that due to the number of horses she was making that mistakes were possible. I know of at least 2 that had to be fixed. It's fake horses guys chill out!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Louise Bayou wrote: 2 years ago I'm not sure why people would be p!ssy about it. Em did make it CLEAR that due to the number of horses she was making that mistakes were possible. I know of at least 2 that had to be fixed. It's fake horses guys chill out!
The horses may be fake, but the emotions are real...
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Post by Melissa Mae »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 2 years ago
Louise Bayou wrote: 2 years ago I'm not sure why people would be p!ssy about it. Em did make it CLEAR that due to the number of horses she was making that mistakes were possible. I know of at least 2 that had to be fixed. It's fake horses guys chill out!
The horses may be fake, but the emotions are real...
People may think this is just fake horse racing but the interactions with people really are a whole lot like the real industry. :lol: