The System (Appy DS) - Last Chance To Breed - 20K Stud Fee Last 72 hours

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

The System (Appy DS) - Last Chance To Breed - 20K Stud Fee Last 72 hours

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Got the dreaded message yesterday, he will be gone in less than 72 hours.
The System

He has only had 3 previous crops with this year being his last due to the very late start at stud. He was officially retired at the age of 10 and has mostly just been mass bred in house army of appy mares with a small hand full each year going to some outside mares.

He had a very interesting career having been bred by one of the old guard mixer greats Kyasuriin Matsumoto back in Year 45. He then sat around for 5 seasons until finally in year 50 as a 5yo maiden was purchased by me at Kya's dispersal auction. I was able to get him on the track later that same season and he finished undefeated in 3 conditional races. He started his 6yo season with a bang winning his first career stakes race. From there on up until his retirement he was just steady eddy. He never won any major races which is why he raced for so long just to make the 350K mark but he was super consistent and fun to race.

He is currently ranked #1 freak % among dirt sprint Appys and #3 in stakes %.

I have bred all that i plan, bought some extra slots to boot, there are now 15 slots left for outside use. If they fill I will purchase another block of 30 as long as there is interest. Lowered his fee down to 20K a slow.

Good luck and thanks too all who have used him and plan to use him over the next couple days.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: The System (Appy DS) - Last Chance To Breed - 20K Stud Fee Last 72 hours

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Last chance, 3 left, at this point I won't be adding any extra slots since he is due to pension today.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA