T-bred stallions don't show up in QH section?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

T-bred stallions don't show up in QH section?

Post by Stormy Peak »

So, I set up a friend's stake winning Thoroughbred dirt sprint stallion so he could be cross bred with Quarter Horses.
He shows up in the TB Dirt Sprint stallion listings.

However, in the QH stallion listings he does not appear, not even in the Cross Bred listings.

Is there a setting I've missed?
And if not...then how are breeders of QH horses suppose to find out what T-bred dirt stallions are available?
I think if an owner pays to make their T-bred stallion available for cross-over breeding...then the sire should show up in the QH stud book as well.

:?:

Stormy
Last edited by Stormy Peak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Re: T-bred stallions don't show up in QH section?

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Stormy Peak wrote: However, in the QH stallion listings he does not appear, not even in the Cross Bred listings.
He should appear in the TB cross-breedable section. The QH listing for cross-breedable are only for QH stallions made available for Appys and Paints. What is the name of your friend's stallion?

Or are you wishing that there should be a separate listing and link under Quarter Horses for available TB stallions there as well (or to move the link here?)
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Ash Tarasin wrote: 2 years ago
Stormy Peak wrote: However, in the QH stallion listings he does not appear, not even in the Cross Bred listings.
He should appear in the TB cross-breedable section. The QH listing for cross-breedable are only for QH stallions made available for Appys and Paints. What is the name of your friend's stallion?

Or are you wishing that there should be a separate listing and link under Quarter Horses for available TB stallions there as well (or to move the link here?)
Thanks for the information.

I think there should be a separate listing and link under Quarter Horses...would make it easier to find things since one is in that section of the Stud book anyways. I absolutely did not see the Cross Over listing on the main selection page....but then too... I just kind of dabble in the mix breeds...so didn't know to look there...and just missed it :P

The stallion belongs to Rebecca Cass. He's won some stakes and a Grade III. He has Delorean and Walk Off Grandstand in his pedigree. I hypo-mated a Star QH dirt sprint mare to him and got a B+ hypo.

Here's his page.
Millions

And my little QH from him. : )
A Quarter Million

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Stormy Peak wrote: I think there should be a separate listing and link under Quarter Horses...would make it easier to find things (...)
I agree. Whereas logical it still takes a little longer to process that we have to skip over to the TB section to fetch the TB stallions available for QH breeding. Maybe there would be a way to move or rename the links for clarity, as suggested by you.

Good luck with the stallion, Rebecca and with your foal, Stormy.