Millions - T-bred For QH Dirt Sprint

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rebecca Cass
Turf Router

Millions - T-bred For QH Dirt Sprint

Post by Rebecca Cass »

MILLIONS is a 6 year old dirt sprint Thoroughbred.
Earned: $430,850
He made money in 19 of his 28 races.

His race record -- 28: 5-5-2

His Wins:
a maiden
an allowance
2 non-graded stakes
GIII Stakes

He finished 2nd in:
two allowance races
two non graded stake races
and a Grade 1 stakes race -- The SC Juvenile Dirt Sprint, Year 55

Both of his 3rd place finishes were in non-graded stake races.

He has a pretty decent pedigree and his back pedigree will have an influence on his foals. His top and bottom sire lines are strong with Walk Off Grandstand and Delorean, and his sire's dam, being Survivor who foaled 4 millionaires, including the awesome Diabolical X. He has a catalog page if anyone wishes to look further into his lineage.

Stormy Peak hypoed 2 Quarter Horse dirt sprint broodmares with him and each got a B+ hypo mate rating.
Out of curiosity, she said she also tried some Blue Hen QH Mid-Distance mares with him -- but they did not hypo out that well...B- and C+

I hypo-mated a Blue Hen QH dirt sprint mare to him and got an A hypo mating with him.
I also hypo-mated a Formidable QH dirt mare to him and got an A- rating.
So he seems to be hypo-mating well with QH dirt sprinters.

His QH stud fee is $3,300 - so hopefully, if some here will give him a shot, it should be fairly easy for a foal to earn back the stud fee...and it's possible that he could end up being a pretty nice sire for Quarter Horses.

I hope you give him a chance.

Thanks,

Rebecca