Rock Me Gold - super value Paint mid stud

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Rock Me Gold - super value Paint mid stud

Post by Maria Schreuder »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=943131

Please check out his percentage of stakes gallopers in the Studbook, from limited opportunities which already places him in the higher echelons of the Paint mid stallions, I believe there will be more to come from this guy.

I scouted him out as a value option for my mares last season, and me booking some led to him being gifted to me when his very generous breeder departed the game. As a result, I ended up breeding a total of fifteen foals by him, all out of star and formidable mares. Two are stakes late bloomer yearlings now, and another five galloped allowance. Only three did not reach productive, and they could all still improve according to their comments.

In addition, he has had some promising juveniles hit the track with the two best bred by his breeder and now owned by Regina Moore: the colt Rocky Rope became a stakes winner on debut while the filly Hey Hey Me finished second in a stakes on her first start.

Rock Me Gold was placed in the Steward's Cup, but for the most part had to earn his dollars the hard way in smaller stakes which might have led to him being somewhat overlooked. He is extremely well bred, by the influential Quarter Horse sire Mark Me Gold (father of El Dorado among others) and out of a grade one winning and producing mare from a consistently producing female line.
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Re: Rock Me Gold - super value Paint mid stud

Bump!

Been testing him out with some Blue Hens, he is getting several A+ hypos and will definitely be seeing more and better mares from my own stable this season.
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Got another stakes late bloomer yearling and an insane percentage of allowances (including bloomers) by him this season.
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

His stakes percentage has been rising, apart from older horses blooming this season he bred me yet another stakes late bloomer and also had a stakes yearling for another breeder.