Jersey - Paint Sprint Stallion Now Standing...A nicks

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Jersey - Paint Sprint Stallion Now Standing...A nicks

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Paint sprinter Jersey is now standing. I nicked him with a few of my mares and was getting As.

Race Record
Jersey retired with a record of 19:6-4-5, with earnings of over $500,000. 5 of his wins were in stakes races (with stakes wins every year he raced) with the highlight of his career obviously being his Steward's Cup win as a 2 year old (interestingly he didn't actually peak until his 4yo year according to his gallop comments). He also finished 3rd in the Grade 3 New Mexico Sweepstakes as a 3yo and hit the board in both the Grade 2 O Hi O and Grade 1 Painted Classic Stakes at 4.

Pedigree
Jersey is currently the highest-earning male offspring of holiday sire Colored Spotlights (fun fact some nincompoop gelded Colored Spotlight's 2nd highest earning son to date (that nincompoop was me)). Colored Spotlights has sired 439 winners and 61 stakes winners. He is also the grandsire of 3 stakes winners. In theory one of these days the pension gods will come for him so this is a great opportunity to breed to one of his sons instead. Jersey's female side is also impressive. His dam Nostoppinmycharm was a stakes winner and is also the dam to millionaire dual steward's cup winner Girona whose exclusion from the HOY of the year ballot her undefeated 2yo season is a grudge I will take to the grave. 1/2 sister Girona finished her career with 12 wins in 18 races. In addition to her 2 Steward's Cup wins she also won the Grade 1 Tulsa Paint Juvenile Fillies Stakes 3 grade 3 races and 1 grade 2. (Yes she did indeed win 2 G1s including the Steward's Cup, a G3 and a G2 her 2yo year yet was not on the HOY ballot). She finished her career with a 3rd in the Steward's Cup at age 4 after winning at 2 and 3.

Promotions and stud fee
Jersey will be starting his stud career standing for $5,000. Additionally, as with all my stallions I will be offering a full refund for all graded stakes winners/producers and a 50% refund for listed stakes winners/producers.

So keep Jersey in mind for your paint sprinting breeding needs. Who knows maybe his success might even let me find some comfort in Girona's Simmy snub.
Last edited by Tammy Stawicki 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*