Jacinth - Paint Mid Stallion Now Standing... A/A+ nicks...First 100 speed figure

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Jacinth - Paint Mid Stallion Now Standing... A/A+ nicks...First 100 speed figure

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Jacinth is now officially standing stud. I nicked him with a few of my mares and got either As or A+s. He seemed to be nicking similarly to Mark of the Best.

Race Record
Jacinth has a record of 20:8-4-4. 6 of his wins have come in stakes races. He won the Steward's Cup at age 3 after finishing 2nd in it at age 2. He also won the Grade 1 Son of a Paint Stakes at 3 and won the Grade 3 Future All Stars Stakes at age 4.

Pedigree
Jacinth is by the Quarter Horse holiday sire Blast Off Dasher sire of 693 winners and 94 stakes winners. Including millionaire Storm Center. Jacinth is currently his 2nd highest earning offspring behind the afforementioned Storm Center. Two of Blast Off Dasher's sons have sired stakes winners with his son Eyes For Gold having sired 3 stakes winners in his first crop plus another foal that's somehow managed to win over $300,000 as a 2yo maiden. Jacinth's female family is even more impressive. His dam Dactylus is a stakes winner who has also produced one other stakes winner in addition to Jacinth. She is by paint legend Boone and out of supermare Synchrony who is a millionaire 2x Steward's Cup winner who also produced a millionaire Steward's Cup winner in Ebionite. Synchrony produced 5 stakes winners in total and is the 2nd dam to 3 stakes winners to date with her daughter Gedaliah also being a stakes producer.

Promotions
As with all my stallions I am offering a full refund for all graded stakes winners/producers and a 50% refund for listed stakes winners/producers.
Last edited by Tammy Stawicki 1 year ago, edited 5 times in total.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Jacinth - Paint Mid Stallion Now Standing... A/A+ nicks

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Jacinth is up. I've started him at $15,000.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Jacinth - Paint Mid Stallion Now Standing... A/A+ nicks

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I've decided to bump down Jacinth's stud fee a little to $12,000. I'm also of course still offering full stud fee refunds for any graded stakes winner/producer and 50% stud fee refund for any listed stakes winner/producer
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Jacinth - Paint Mid Stallion Now Standing... A/A+ nicks...First Stakes Winner

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Jacinth had his first stakes winner today when Nob Hill won the Grade 2 Midway Matron.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Jacinth - Paint Mid Stallion Now Standing... A/A+ nicks...First Stewards Cup Winner

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Jacinth has now sired a Steward's Cup winner after his daughter Odia won the Paint Juvenile Fillies.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Jacinth - Paint Mid Stallion Now Standing... A/A+ nicks...First 100 speed figure

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Jacinth's daughter Odia just ran a 100 speed figure in her stakes win today making it his first offspring with a speed figure that high and I'm pretty sure my first horse ever to run a speed figure that high.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*