Money Run Low Retired (Arab Sprint)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Money Run Low Retired (Arab Sprint)

Post by Jo Ferris »

Money Run Low has been retired and is standing for $12,500. He's sired by now pensioned holiday stallion Cronos and out of probably the best broodmare I've ever had Talib's Robe (by Talib)

Money Run Low earned just over 750k in 24 starts. He won the Arabian Futurity at 3, one of his 2 G1 wins and finished 3rd in the SC at 4. Clearly he was raced past his prime (my bad) and has struggled at ages 5 and 6, still somehow he managed to finish 4th in this year's SC, a great effort, he still had it in him at times and would run low to mid 90 SFs.

Here's my sad amount of nicks (I have 6 Arab sprint mares :lol:) for your reference, I'd love to know what you get if you nick with him:
Lubah A
Rahil A
The Alaskan B+ (She's a router, I always check for multi distance, he is clearly not)

Special Offer:
I'll offer full refunds if you breed a blue hen or a stakes producing mare to Money Run Low. This includes a mare that has produced stakes winners or stakes+ gallopers. PM me in game to get your stud fee refund
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k