Keep the Stawickery Stallion Studs in mind for your paints - Discounts for stakes winners/producers

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Keep the Stawickery Stallion Studs in mind for your paints - Discounts for stakes winners/producers

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Paint Sprinters
Colored Spotlights - stud fee $22,000
Kind of afraid to say his name out loud lest it jinx things, but he is still available. Holiday sire of way back when. Has sired 64 stakes winners including 5 Steward's Cup winners.

Jersey - stud fee $5,000
Colored Spotlight's 2nd highest earning son, one of those Steward's Cup winners and a 1/2 to millionaire Girona. I have a post going into more detail on his race record and pedigree here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=52664

Lecythus - Retiring Year 61 stud fee TBD
Steward's Cup winning earner of over $800,000. By holiday sire Mr. Rose Thorn out of millionaire Steward's Cup winner Acanthus.

Paint Middle Distance
Jacinth - stud fee $12,000
Another horse in his 2nd year at stud. He got 2 stakes gallopers in his first crop both of who currently have top 50 400 yard yearling workout times. He was also a Steward's Cup winner with a nice pedigree with his second dam being millionaire Steward's Cup winner/producer Synchrony. I've seen an A+ nick with him. You can read my post on him here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=52665

Paint - Tridistanced (with middle distance his strongest suit)
Komati - stud fee $10,000
To date his racing success has been at 400 yards but he does rate as versatile. He's by Son of a Grip out of a Heza Dasha Fire mare which is the same as Son of a Paint. He's a graded stakes winner. His dam and 2nd dam are both stakes winners. He has A nicks out of routers, middle distance and sprint mares and has had at least 2 A+'s with middle-distance mares. You can read my post on him here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=53583

For all my sires I offer a 100% stud fee refund for any graded stakes winners/producers and a 50% refund for listed stakes winners/producers. To get a discount just lease me a horse for the amount you are owed, explaining to me why you are leasing me said horse.

Any questions let me know.
Last edited by Tammy Stawicki 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Re: Keep the Stawickery Stallion Studs in mind for your paints - Discounts for stakes winners/producers

Post by Jo Ferris »

I’ve been messing around with tri distance for a long time now. Despite his lack of success at the sprint and route distances Komati should produce decent tri distance horses, with an appropriate tri distanced mare of course. The 3rd generation of tri distance horses is where you really start to get a solid horse across all distances.

Current examples in my stable off the top of my head, Clear Night Sky is stakes/peak 2nd generation and definitely is still best at 400yds. Tri Tripping is allowance/peak 3rd generation, he only has 2 starts, but is already showing he’s much more well rounded
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Keep the Stawickery Stallion Studs in mind for your paints - Discounts for stakes winners/producers

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Jo Ferris wrote: 2 years ago I’ve been messing around with tri distance for a long time now. Despite his lack of success at the sprint and route distances Komati should produce decent tri distance horses, with an appropriate tri distanced mare of course. The 3rd generation of tri distance horses is where you really start to get a solid horse across all distances.

Current examples in my stable off the top of my head, Clear Night Sky is stakes/peak 2nd generation and definitely is still best at 400yds. Tri Tripping is allowance/peak 3rd generation, he only has 2 starts, but is already showing he’s much more well rounded
Thanks for the added context. I haven't really been trying to get multidistanced horses and only this year played with racing some of my horses that claimed to be versatile at distances other than what they were obviously bred for, so am far from an expert on such things. Also Komati's race record has been hit or miss since his impressive 2yo season, and I only tried him outside of 400 yards once so it could have just been one of his miss days. And he still ran an 85 speed figure and beat a couple of horses so he didn't completely stink up the joint unlike poor Lecythus's attempt at going further. It'll be interesting to see how he nicks with various types of mares once retired.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Now that the year is winding down (but not over, go Week 16 D6!!!!!) I figured I'd bump this up to remind everyone of my boys.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*