Komati versatle paint stallion now standing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Komati versatle paint stallion now standing

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Komati will be retiring after his week 15 race. His successes have all come in paint mid races but he does rate as versatile and both his sire (Son of a Grip) and Dam sire (Heza Dasha Fire) are tridistance stallions. Also worth noting this sire/dam sire combo is the same as Son of a Paint's.

Race Record
Komati has a record of 19:10-3-0 with 4 of his wins being stakes wins (ok admitedly 3 of those were game point sire limited stakes I sponsored to get him to 350,000). His record has kind of been all over the place. He won a Grade 2 race at 2 and finished his 2yo year with a 2nd in the Steward's Cup. He began his 3yo season with 2 seconds to Steward's Cup winner Blind Dates before winning an allowance. But then laid an egg in the Grade 1 Son of a Paint Stakes. From there his record was a mix of allowance wins, stakes placings and stakes duds, and wins in those Game Point Sired stakes. He finished his career with a win in an open stakes race.

Pedigree
As previously mentioned Komati is by game point sire Son of a Grip, sire of Son of a Paint and stakes winning earner of $800k+ Fawn Lily. His dam Fearsome came into my barn when I had a bit of an embarrassment of riches of paint mid mares. The afforementioned Fawn Lily was in my barn in the same crop as Fearsome and millionaire Ebionite was just a year older. So that meant Fearsome often didn't get to race in the big races as I had others. She still won over $400,000 winning 9 stakes races and 12 races total out of 25 starts. She had stakes wins at 2, 3, 4 and 5. Both her dam and 2nd dam were also stakes winners.

Promotions
As with all my stallions I am offering a full refund for all graded stakes winners/producers and a 50% refund for listed stakes winners/producers.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Komati versatle paint stallion now standing

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Komati is now standing. I nicked him with 4 dirt middle distance mares and got 1 A+ and 3 As. Also nicked him with 2 dirt sprinters both of which gave As. Given that, hes pedigree, and his versatile rating I listed him as a tridistance sire. I don't personally have any routers though so if someone wanted to do some nicks there to confirm they are ok, and let me know it would be much appreciated.

He's currently standing for $10,000 and again I'll give a 50% refund to any listed stakes winner/producer and full stud fee refund to any graded stakes winner/producer.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I would try him if he was an appy or qh. Can you hack the game to make him cross breedable?

"I will give you a letter grade (A+ down to C).
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Komati' and 'Do You Like Kpop'.

On flat: A"

"I will give you a letter grade (A+ down to C).
Here is my analysis of a mating between 'Komati' and 'Drmarefour'.

On flat: A-"

There’s a router hypo
;p
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Two paint routers

Komati' and 'Go Royal'. (Blue hen usually nicks A+)
On flat: A

Komati' and 'Sneak Peek'. (Formidable usually nicks A)
On flat: A-

Still pretty good!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Thanks all. I’m guessing he probably won’t be a go to for people looking for pure sprinter/routers but should be a nice option for people looking for multi distance horses. Of course we’ll see what the babies look like.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Nicked with a few, I don’t nick very often so just have 1 or 2 “test” mares in each division, unfortunately my tri distance test mare is by Son of a Grip so can’t nick her:
Keep Your Silver (Blue Hen Router) - A, she nicks A+ with top route sires, A with another tri distanced stud, so right on par
FLD Ruby (Blue Hen Mid) - A+, right on par with other mid studs
Free Prison Flight (Blue Hen Sprinter) - A, A is her highest nick to date with sprint studs Regression and Incorrigible

Got a couple going to him this year :D He is definitely a tri distance sire
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

In proving his versatility Komati's first winner was a paint sprinter. With Ogaden breaking his maiden in his first race with a 90 speed figure. Ogaden is out of a Dashin JJ sprint mare and rates versatile himself.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*