Hashim.

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Hashim.

Post by Shannon Hunt »

THIS GUY.

You should breed your arabian router mares to him.

I hear you asking "for what reason besides to give you money, Shannon?" Valid question. I will answer.

He is standing for $10k. He has never stood for more than $15k. If you have stud book access, please see his ranking in freak percentage. If you do not have stud book access, I will tactfully suggest that he may be one of the very cheapest stallions in the top twenty freak producers in arabian routers, and may perhaps be ranked within the top ten (perhaps even several positions higher than tenth, who's to say?) at time of writing.

Think about it. Allegedly pretty good results, despite standing for 15k max. And now he's 10k. I will not be raising that fee. I could, to try to coax prettier mares to him, but who am I kidding? I will be breeding my own crappy mares to him (in my three attempts prior to purchasing him, I got two allowances and a stakes for that, and they have improving to do). I want your money. You don't want to pay a lot of money. 10k seems like a win-win here.

And if his stats tank because he is priced in an accessible manner? Remember this post. Breed en masse. Get those freaks.

And, just to sweeten things a little bit, stakes winners breed free. Just lease me a refund with a link to the mare in question so I know what it's about.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Re: Hashim.

Post by Jack Ryder »

Done.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Jack Ryder wrote: 2 years agoDone.
King. Now go find a crossword to do before your boredom drives you to mischief :)
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

Nerd.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Dweeb.
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

I don't do crosswords so I don't know what to reply with.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

No time like break boredom to start.
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

I have some principles and morals, can't just break them.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I was going to make a nice fancy stud ad for him this year. Did not. Still a great value. Very available.
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

Misty paid me to use Faramir, what do you offer?
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

How about this, if you are not satisfied with the gallop comment your Hashim foal receives during Festivus in the Year of our Steward 62, I'll buy it off you for 10k.
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

20k?
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

How about I raise the stud fee to 20k and then we'll talk?
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

25k?