Atroxium - Game Created Arab Sprinter

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Calia Mendez
Miler

Atroxium - Game Created Arab Sprinter

Post by Calia Mendez »

Introducing Atroxium, one of the game-created sires from a few years ago. This means he should be the same as the other game-created sires- Alan's Legacy, Mufti, and Iskandar Elakbar are the others in his division.

Last year, I used him for most of my mares, and the quality of my crop was about the same as it's always been. He has an A+ hypo with one of my mares, and lots of late blooming offspring. For $10, he's worth a shot. :)
Last edited by Calia Mendez 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Calia Mendez
Miler

Re: Atroxium - Game Created Arab Sprinter (Free/Reduced Fees)

Post by Calia Mendez »

I really appreciate those who have bred their mares. I've seen a few bred in the last few days that were eligible but haven't claimed the refund, so I'm bumping this! Please send over a lease for the amount owed if you're interested in the discount.

The promotion is over, but the previous text of the main post here:

So I've just gotten my hands on Atroxium, one of the game-created sires from last year. This means he should be the same as the other game-created sires- Alan's Legacy, Mufti, and Iskandar Elakbar are the others in his division- but so far his numbers are slightly lower than the others.

His fee is 10k. Most of my best sprinter mares are already bred this year, so through the end of Y61 I'll be running this promotion:
  • If your mare is a Blue Hen or Stakes Producer, the fee will be free (100% refund).
  • If your mare is a Star Mare or Stakes Winner, the fee will be 5k (50% refund).
Sprinter mares only. To redeem, send a lease for the cost of the refund; please include the name(s) of the mare(s) you bred and which category she falls into. I would really appreciate it if the discount is claimed within 7 days of breeding the foal, and before the yearly rollover if it's during break.

Thank you and good luck!
Last edited by Calia Mendez 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Calia Mendez
Miler

Re: Atroxium - Game Created Arab Sprinter (Free/Reduced Fees)

Post by Calia Mendez »

Still honoring the discount even with the removal of gallop comments. I'd appreciate it if the refund for breedings during break are claimed before the year rolls over, otherwise I may not be able to refund until races open.
Calia Mendez
Miler

Re: Atroxium - Game Created Arab Sprinter

Post by Calia Mendez »

Bumping for Y62. He's a good option for anyone who needs an inexpensive Arabian DS stallion.