Mugello Retired

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Mugello Retired

Post by Jo Ferris »

Mugello will be retiring after the SC next week. He's by the holiday sire Adel and out of the best mare I think I've ever had, Talib's Robe. He's been one of those hard knocking consistent horses, no world beater but just always tries hard and has had a long career being 7 this year. Mugello has over 500k in earnings, 31 starts, 10 wins, only 9 off the board finishes despite me most of the time just tossing him into big races with a "well you're outclassed, good luck there buddy".

His entry fee will be low even if he nicks well since I don't have many Arab mares, I can't really support him, I generally keep my stallions priced on the low side anyway.

If there is any Arab person out there with mares to support him and would be interested in leasing him for the last week of the year, feel free to PM me.
Last edited by Jo Ferris 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Mugello Retired

Post by Jo Ferris »

He is retired and standing for 5k. I nicked him with 2 of my mares and both were A, both mares usually nick A. If you nick any mares with him I'd love to know what you get, like I said in the above post, I have a very small Arab broodmare band, and most of the mares are closely related to him.

And again, if any Arab person out there who’s able to support him a little bit would be interested in standing him for the remainder of this year, please feel free to PM me in game.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k