paint broodmare purge - ★☆blue hens and stars☆★

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

paint broodmare purge - ★☆blue hens and stars☆★

Post by Ren Marston »

Note: Many of these mares haven't been bred consistently as I've been leaning away from mixers and haven't had the chance to list them until now!

BLUE HENS:
Color Me Blue - DS: This is a great broodmare from a really solid family line, her dam is a stakes winner and producer, her granddam is a stakes producer, her great grand is a stakes winner and producer, and so on and so forth. Full of sixer figure making mares! Her sire is an awesome dam sire, producer of Hazleton, super 3yo Paint Twin Light and a ton more six figure horses. She sports solid A hypos and a fair price - SOLD

Sea's Splash - DM: This mare is fantastic, all flat A hypos and a great pedigree and a PROVEN broodmare record. She is a stakes producer and goes back to A Fortnight Ago. Her sire is another proven great dam sire, she is ready to make more stakes winners! - SOLD

Weaponeer: - DM: Another flat A hypoer, this time with a dam boasting over $1,000,000 in progeny earnings. With a Blue Hen comment and a female family like that it's clear to see why this is a great mare. Her sire is Mark Me Gold who has dam sired three millionaires so far, including the only 2yo Angie Everheart. This mare is just waiting to make a super star. - SOLD

STARS:
Cascara - DS: This mare is a great six figure earning stakes winner with flat A hypos and yet again, a succesful female family with progeny earnings in the millions and consistent stakes wins. Her sire is San Patricio, who is a really nice looking dam sire boasting a ton of stakes winners including the very relevant Gingerbread Man from the McGee stable. - SOLD

Dashin Rosebud - DS: Talk about a stakesy dam line! This mare has headshots all up in her female family, and a great damsire in Dashin JJ to boot. Damsire of Lecythus who needs no introduction in the mixer world, champion of the y59 paint juvenile steward's cup! A hypos and a great comment. - SOLD

Got Injured - DS: From a fantastic family, dam being the $400,000 earner Patricio Pride who herself is out of the Diamond Pride, dam of Y59 paint juvenile steward's cup runner up The Red Viper. This family has CLASS. Her sire has only damsired 43 horses so theres not much data there but history is always being made! - $25,000

Michio - DS: This broodmares dam side leaves something to be desired but with a stakes producing damsiring sire, a really great star comment, and multiple flat A hypos this mare is perfect for the breeder with a stud to support, or the new player looking to gather hens and stars. - SOLD

Ococona - DS: This mare is a super solid stakes producer similar to the mare above, really perfect for a breeder with a stud or new player. Her sire, Sunnysyde, is making ground as a dam sire and this broodmare could be another piece to that puzzle. She's produced a stakes aswell! - SOLD

Palene - DS: This fillys dam side has been stakes producers for more than three generations! She's got a great comment and fantastic solid A hypos so she's ready to make the next generation of champions. Her sire is also a fantastic dam sire with millionaire Streakin Dodge under his belt. - SOLD

Picture In A Frame - DS: This broodmares dam side leaves something to be desired but with a stakes producing damsiring sire, a really great star comment, and multiple flat A hypos this mare is perfect for the breeder with a stud to support, or the new player looking to gather hens and stars. - SOLD

Seeing Moons - DS: YOUNG STAR! She goes back to granddam Cape Moon, producer of four six figure type horses! Including the $600,000+ Fly Me To The Moon from the Laura Ferguson stable! Her sire is doing great as a dam sire, she's got countless great foals just waiting to be bred! - $25,000

Sylaire - DS: Another proven female line! Dam is a stakes producer! As is her sire as a dam producer, just check and you'll be satisfied! Her hypos are awesome flat A's and she's ready to make awesome foals to continue the generational success - SOLD
Last edited by Ren Marston 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
Faking it till I make it, and then faking it some more.

Studs
Astro - DR - $25,000
4X STEWARD APPROVED, PROVEN STAKES PRODUCER
Moonlight Sonata - TR - $15,000
STEWARD APPROVED ULTRA DISCOUNT STAKES PRODUCER
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Re: paint broodmare purge - ★☆blue hens and stars☆★

Post by Ren Marston »

bump

Studs
Astro - DR - $25,000
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

bump, 7 left!

Studs
Astro - DR - $25,000
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

BUMP, just 2 left! Got Injured and Seeing Moons! Willing to do a discounted sale of 40k for the pair vs. the regular 50k

Studs
Astro - DR - $25,000
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

bump, Got Injured and Seeing Moons are the only ones left

Studs
Astro - DR - $25,000
Ren Marston
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ren Marston »

bump, will do a deal for Got Injured and Seeing Moons as a package, deal, great horses to send to newly retiring stallions!

Studs
Astro - DR - $25,000