Hundred Dollar Bil - Appaloosa Mid 14yo

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Hundred Dollar Bil - Appaloosa Mid 14yo

Post by Hope Bentley »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/studbook ... eID=956040

Hundred Dollar Bil is a now 14 years old Appaloosa, so it is a high chance he may pension from breeding this year or even soon.
He has a beautiful headshot to look over. He has over 83% runners to winners and so far 5 stakes winners and I am certain more to come. He has lacked outside mares since I have owned him although a few have used him and Im sure will benefit especially if they bred some fillies.

His highest earner “Sand Dollar” https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1212275. At 7 years old she was already a stakes producer with her first foal(by Joes Storm) at 2yo becoming a stakes winner. Her 2nd foal by Rockin to the Moon is a winner at his first start at 2.

I feel this is where Hundred Dollar Bil will be of great benefit .. as a broodmare sire. Quite a number of his daughters I have are blue hens and also hypo A+

He is by Hundred Acre Star and from Rockin Band(Zimms Big Bang x Party Rockin) Soundness status: Sound. Hypos A+ to good mares that do and the rest A.

To ensure you get a Hundred Dollar Bil progeny send him something nice soon as I am unsure if he will have his pension time extended when the time comes. Last 2 years I have dropped him back to $7,700 but will drop him further from today to $5000 to encourage some to take advantage and keep his line going which will only benefit the Appaloosa Mid racehorses to come.

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats