Keep the Stawickery Stable paint stallions in mind...rebates for stakes winners/producers

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Keep the Stawickery Stable paint stallions in mind...rebates for stakes winners/producers

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I have completely dropped the ball on pimping my studs this year, but better late than never. As a reminder I offer a full stud fee refund for any graded stakes winning/producing mare and a 50% refund for any listed stakes winning/producing mare. To get a refund lease me a random horse for the amount you are due. Also remember everyone that took part in my contest last year gets one free breeding this year.

Here are my boys:
Paint Sprinters
Jersey - stud fee $5,000
Colored Spotlight's 2nd highest earning son, a Steward's Cup winners and a 1/2 to millionaire Girona. I have a post going into more detail on his race record and pedigree here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=52664.

Lecythus - stud fee $12,000 (Tridistance potential)
Steward's Cup winning earner of over $900,000. By holiday sire Mr. Rose Thorn out of millionaire Steward's Cup winner Acanthus. Also a 1/2 to 4 stakes winners. He can A+ nicks with sprint mares. He was additionally rated as "versatile" and can A nick with mares of other distances. You can read more about his race record and pedigree here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=54394&p=453840#p453840

Paint Middle Distance
Jacinth - stud fee $14,000
He was also a Steward's Cup winner with a nice pedigree with his second dam being millionaire Steward's Cup winner/producer Synchrony. He can get A+ nicks and has sired a stakes winner in each of his first 2 crops with his 3yo stakes winner having won multiple graded stakes. You can read my post on him here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=52665

Komati - stud fee $6,000 (Tridistance potential)
He's by Son of a Grip out of a Heza Dasha Fire mare which is the same as Son of a Paint. He's a graded stakes winner. His dam and 2nd dam are both stakes winners. He has A nicks out of routers, middle distance and sprint mares and has had A+ nicks with middle-distance mares. He had 3 winners out of 7 runners in his first crop with one of those winners being a sprinter. You can read my post on him here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=53583
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*