Remaining mares for lease

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Remaining mares for lease

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

I'm putting up all my remining unbred mares for lease (unless a leased mare or something I had a previous commitment for slipped through). I"ll send them over at the following rates:

TB Blue hen- 15000
TB Star - 10000
TB Formidable - 5000
TB anything else (there aren't many) - free

Chaser brilliant - 5000
Chaser anything else - free

Mixer blue hen - 5000
mixer anything else - free

If I send something and you decide you don't want it for the rating, that's fine, just ignore the request. I won;t be offended.

Stakes producers:
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1

Stakes winners:

All of them (if you pick an unnamed one you can name it whatever you like) - yes there's bajillions:

Post here please as it's easier for me to keep track of them.
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Gen Ravenwood
Miler

Re: Remaining mares for lease

Post by Gen Ravenwood »

I'll take Aarona and Mecca Ridge.

Thanks, Gigi!
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Gen Ravenwood wrote: 1 year ago I'll take Aarona and Mecca Ridge.

Thanks, Gigi!
AArona is on her way; Mecca Ridge is one I leased but I won't use, so I'm happy to breed her for you and send over the foal for the stud fee if you like. She's a formidable.
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Jon Snyder
Classic Contender

Post by Jon Snyder »

I'll take benephisto
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Jon Snyder wrote: 1 year ago I'll take benephisto
That's another one i got on a lease; she's a 'good', happy to breed her for you if you like and send you the foal for the stud fee.
Gen Ravenwood
Miler

Post by Gen Ravenwood »

If you could send Mecca Ridge to Wookieepedia for me that'd be great!

Thanks again!
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

I'd like to complete a Sim hot potato and take Star View lol. I'd also like to breed Heyhayheyhayhey and The Instructions
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Rebecca Rose Hepburn wrote: 1 year ago I'd like to complete a Sim hot potato and take Star View lol. I'd also like to breed Heyhayheyhayhey and The Instructions
Star view is on her way; the other two I’m hanging on to to see who the steward breeds her mares to before I breed them, but I’ll be getting fillies so I will put your name in their notes to send you leases of their filly babies when the time comes!
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Gigi Gofaster wrote: 1 year ago
Rebecca Rose Hepburn wrote: 1 year ago I'd like to complete a Sim hot potato and take Star View lol. I'd also like to breed Heyhayheyhayhey and The Instructions
Star view is on her way; the other two I’m hanging on to to see who the steward breeds her mares to before I breed them, but I’ll be getting fillies so I will put your name in their notes to send you leases of their filly babies when the time comes!
Gotcha! Thank you, that's really kind :D
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown