Underrated studs

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ali Sills
Turf Router

Underrated studs

Post by Ali Sills »

Who are your favorite underrated mixer studs?

I have a long list, but to share a few-

I adore Arabian dirt router Altoproof, I have two stakes foals sired by him right now.

I'm really liking Jesus Gris, an Arabian Sprinter who has produced some nice foals for me

Always in it, a STBP has given me a lot of allowance late bloomer foals and hypos well to quite a few of my mares.

Give it a shot is another pacer who I get some decent hypos from and lots of allowance-type foals.

Trotter, Castle For Life has also been hypo'ing really well and gave me a few allowance late bloomers.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Re: Underrated studs

Post by Jo Ferris »

GP stallions!! Blue Corazon has to be my favorite (I have a freak in both QH sprint and Paint Mid divisions), Heza Dasha Fire is proven, Painted Turnpike as well. Especially for those breeding tri distanced horses, GP studs are great options to get away from Son of a Grip and Mr. Rose Thorn lines.

Son of Darkness - Now he gets a decent amount of action, his owner does a lovely job supporting him (Incredible claim by the way!). I've bred exactly 1 mare to him, a Paint mid mare, and the foal's a freak. So, especially with the lack of paint stallions/inbreeding issues currently, he's a nice option, multi distanced as well.

Colored Ghost - I just discovered this horse last year, decent stats, no action. Bred 4 mares last year to him, none were anything special, Paint sprint is my weakest division, all 4 were allowance.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Ali Sills
Turf Router

Re: Underrated studs

Post by Ali Sills »

Jo Ferris wrote: 1 year ago GP stallions!! Blue Corazon has to be my favorite (I have a freak in both QH sprint and Paint Mid divisions), Heza Dasha Fire is proven, Painted Turnpike as well. Especially for those breeding tri distanced horses, GP studs are great options to get away from Son of a Grip and Mr. Rose Thorn lines.

Son of Darkness - Now he gets a decent amount of action, his owner does a lovely job supporting him (Incredible claim by the way!). I've bred exactly 1 mare to him, a Paint mid mare, and the foal's a freak. So, especially with the lack of paint stallions/inbreeding issues currently, he's a nice option, multi distanced as well.

Colored Ghost - I just discovered this horse last year, decent stats, no action. Bred 4 mares last year to him, none were anything special, Paint sprint is my weakest division, all 4 were allowance.
Thanks for sharing, Jo! I haven't heard of either of these boys.