Mexicali, paint sprinter now standing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Mexicali, paint sprinter now standing

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I'll be retiring Mexicali this year and figured I'd start getting the word out

Race Record
Mexicali has won 10 stakes races including 2 graded stakes races. He's also been 2nd in 3 additional stakes races including the Steward's Cup Paint Dash at 2. He's won stakes races every year of his career from 2-5. His current race record is 21:11-3-2 and he's earned over $550,000.

Pedigree
Mexicali is out of stakes winner Glarus. While being in the same crop as Girona was rough she still won 7 stakes races including one graded stakes race and a little over $300,000. Glarus also has 2 stakes-winning 1/2 siblings. His sire is Holiday Sire quarter horse Dark Night Dance . Dark Night Dance sired stakes winning appys, paints and quarter horses. He sired 102 stakes winners in total including 2 millionaires. One of those stakes winners, Across America, has gone on to sire 3 stakes winners of his own.

Promotions
Stud fee is TBD, but as with all my stallions I will offer a 100% refund for all graded stakes winning/producing mares and a 50% refund for listed stakes winning/producing mares.

Please do reach out with any questions and keep an eye out for Mexicali's retirement.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Mexicali, paint sprinter now standing

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Just retired Mexicali and put him up for stud. I'll admit I was a little disappointed with the nicking as he got A- nicks with mares Lecythus and Jersey get A or A+ nicks with, but I spent the $50,000 so I figured I'd at least give him a year and see what happens. He's standing at the minimum I could list him for $3,500 so if you're looking to try something new or a cheap stud he is available.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*