Prequell Pensioning

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Prequell Pensioning

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

The Sim's Chrismas gift to me this year is Prequell pensioning on Christmas day lmao. He's back up now and if he hits his foal limit I'll keep expanding it. If you're a new/junior playe and want a discount send me a message.

To quote from my advertisement for him earlier this year
Rebecca Rose Hepburn wrote: 1 year ago
tl;dr Prequell is a big fancy stud whose numbers are great; in many cases he's second to Son of a Paint, but if you adjust the numbers since Son of a Paint has three times as many foals they line up really close to each other. Prequell's Heart is Brave

Prequell's got 71.2% Winners and 16% Stakes winners with average earnings of $65,464. He has 6 SC winners including 2x winner For a Friend, and his kids have won 5 simmy awards including Catlike Readiness, who won both year 60 older male and 60 paint Horse of the Year. His daughters have produced 8 stakes winners including 1 SC winner

Between For a Friend (who retires this year) and his 3yr olds I am Said I and Played Picture (SC winner) I think he's in line to have a great year as a sire, so go ahead and send him a mare.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Re: Prequell Pensioning

Post by Jo Ferris »

NOOOO 😭
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint: