Blue hen explosion!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Blue hen explosion!

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

I think the sim is feeling sorry for me since the changes(I had my worst crop in ages).

I also got lazy with training, breeding and culling.
So, I decided to go through my stable. My strongest breed by far are my Arabians.
I recently retired a bunch of allowances in my racing barn that were not raking in enough cash.
I’m going to give AJ a ton of elderly geldings but in the meanwhile I started hypoing my mares and many were getting A+ ratings. I had sim cash surplus so also bloodstocked a bunch. So far I have 20 new blue hens in Arabian stock breeding barn. I’m still not done either.

I’ve never had this happen before. I have some solid families that are finally coming to fruition.
Very, very excited to see how they produce.

The yearlings in my training barn aren’t too hot but I didn’t breed as many as normal so I know a big off year is coming.

Pretty soon I’m going to be culling all of my formidables and unproductive stars.

Has anyone else had a blue hen explosion like that?

Just curious.
Christine Knight
Two Year Old

Re: Blue hen explosion!

Post by Christine Knight »

I haven't had any mares to check but wanted to hop on and say that's fantastic and wish you best of luck with your next foal crop!