Ec Amazing - QH Sprinter - slots for Paints & Appys

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Ec Amazing - QH Sprinter - slots for Paints & Appys

Post by Hope Bentley »

EC AMAZING - if you have not heard of this guy .. now is the time to read about him.. at 13 years old he may only make it through next season to use.
STAKES WINNER & STAKES PRODUCER Soundness: Very Sound

SIRE: EC Jet One DAM: Scorned Fire (Moonlight Fire) x from a family that has produced many Stakes Winners.

~His oldest foals are 4 year olds. I brought him as a 10yo stud UNBRED. But in that short time he’s proven himself quite capable of siring real nice money earners including 2 lovely Stakes Winners from his ONLY “12” runners to race. 7 are winners. He’s only seen my own mares, so he’s been limited with quality been sent to him.. he got his first outside mare this year.. I do hope that many more may be sent… as he’s worth keeping his line going.~

Be sure to have a look over his page and his “Headshot” he’s a gorgeous red dun with a big blaze.. he was a strong race contender against the likes of
El Commandante, he was a multi Stakes WInner & one time G1 winner.

~His Progeny:

*His highest earner is 4yo colt “Revenue” who is looking to retire at earliest this year 63 or 64. Revenue is a multi Stakes Winner and G2 & G3 Winner. And ran a close 3rd in year 62 Stewards Cup Quarters Sprint for 3yos & up last year. Has earnings of over $500,000. STAKES level with BREEDING SHED comment. Very Sound.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1487098
Check out Revenue’s new headshot!

*His highest earning 2yo is a colt named “Quaid” he’s a pretty palomino that has had 4 starts.. ALL in Stakes races. For 1 win, a 2nd and two 4ths. The last out he was 4th in a Grade 1 Stakes, and continuing this coming week in another Grade 1 Stakes sprint. I look forward to this colts career as a 3yo and beyond. ~FREAK level gallop~
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1556756

*His highest earning 3yo is a gelding that has earned over $50,000 so far.

I have bred predominantly colts by Ec Amazing.. hence his best so far are all colts & geldings, but I have some nice fillies upcoming, and believe he will sire some future lovely great producing daughters if given more chances than I can give.

————————————————————————————————————————
STUD FEES: QH = $10,000 Paints & Appaloosas = $7000

Note: from the few Paint/Appys (yearlings) he’s sired, which numbers only 3… two of those are allowance and one productive, star and formid mares

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Re: Ec Amazing - QH Sprinter - slots for Paints & Appys

Post by Hope Bentley »

Revenue’s new headshot! Ec Amazing’s 4yo son who will be one of his first sons to keep his line going in the near future.

~~His 2yo son Quaid has now amassed $109,500 in earnings after his 5th start and a very close 3rd in a Grade 1 Stakes.~~

Scroll to first post to read all about Ec Amazing

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
Past Stallions
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Re: Ec Amazing - QH Sprinter - slots for Paints & Appys

Post by Hope Bentley »

Ec Amazing’s 2yo son Quaid ran a very close and nice 2nd in his Stewards Cup stakes today in a field of really nice horses.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=2039442

Don’t forget EC AMAZING IS 13 YEARS OLD AND WILL BE 14 IN YEAR 64 SOON.

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
Past Stallions