Freighttrain D - 870 QH Retired 63 - spots for Paints & Appaloosa mares

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Freighttrain D - 870 QH Retired 63 - spots for Paints & Appaloosa mares

Post by Hope Bentley »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1334735 - LINK

6yo Buckskin QH router “ Freighttrain D” newly retired. A beautifully bred outcross sire for all breeds of the 870 distance.

Sire: Freighttrain B (QH GP sire)
Dam: D Dreamer ( An own daughter of the Legendary foundation sire “Dbacks” who also carries a 2nd cross of Dbacks with her 2nd dam being by him)

Sound & Brave

Freighttrain D is a multi Grade 1 Stakes Winner beating the very best racehorse stallions of his time including Tell it Now,
Lil Brown Jug, Casual and Curious, Pv Sober Emily, Special and Proud and more. Earned just shy of 1 million dollars, where he earned most of at 5 and 6 years old.

He is also proven to A+ with mares so far by (only 6 examples so far all I had time for before posting here) this is not limiting him to these lines only but only random BH mares I hypo’d him with initially. I expect him to hypo A+ with many mares also in the Appaloosa breed.
QHS=
* Gold knight
* Sober Sunday
* Night Scene

Paints: A+ hypos
*Arlo
*Syncline
*Fld Raven

Introductory first year fees: QH - $30,000 PAINTS & APPALOOSA - $25,000

Thank you for checking out Freighttrain D

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats