Keep the Stawickery Stable paint stallions in mind...rebates for stakes winners/producers

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Keep the Stawickery Stable paint stallions in mind...rebates for stakes winners/producers

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Once again dropped the ball on this but past time for my annual reminder to consider breeding to my paint stallions. As a reminder I offer a full stud fee refund for all graded stakes winning/producing mares and a 50% off refund for listed stakes winning/producing mares. Just lease me a horse for the amount you are due to be refunded telling me why.

Here are my boys:
Paint Sprinters
Jersey - stud fee $5,000
Colored Spotlight's 2nd highest earning son, a Steward's Cup winner, and a 1/2 to millionaire Girona. I have a post going into more detail on his race record and pedigree here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=52664.

Lecythus - stud fee $8,000 (Tridistance potential)
Steward's Cup winning earner of over $900,000. By holiday sire Mr. Rose Thorn out of millionaire Steward's Cup winner Acanthus. Also a 1/2 to 4 stakes winners. He can A+ nicks with sprint mares. He was additionally rated as "versatile" and can A nick with mares of other distances. One of the foals from his first crop has won multiple stakes races this year including a graded stakes. You can read more about his race record and pedigree here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=54394&p=453840#p453840

Mexicali - stud fee $3,500
Winner of 10 stakes races including 2 graded stakes. He's out of a stakes winner and by holiday sire quarter horse Dark Night Dance. Here is the post I have on his race record and pedigree: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=55570

Paint Middle Distance
Jacinth - stud fee $14,000
He was also a Steward's Cup winner with a nice pedigree with his second dam being millionaire Steward's Cup winner/producer Synchrony. He can get A+ nicks and has sired two graded stakes winner including Odia who won the Steward's Cup at 2 and finished 2nd this year. You can read my post on him here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=52665
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*