QH Sprinter Broodmares for Lease(Stakes Producers)

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

QH Sprinter Broodmares for Lease(Stakes Producers)

Post by Dylan Christensen »

I have a few QH Sprint mares that are worth breeding but my budget doesn’t allow for them so I’m looking to lease them out. I’m looking for offers but please be reasonable with your offers, if I don’t see anything worth taking I’ll sit on them until later in the year. These are by no means great but I wouldn’t say they sick either. Shoot me a message in game with offers or questions. Thanks.

Phantom Witchery-Her potential has really been wasted as in 5 foals she’s produced a Stakes and 2 allowance gallopers. Probably could give you something nice with the right pairing.(Unpredictable A-)
Ec Ghost One-Productives first foal but maybe the sire wasn’t the right fit as her full sister produced one real nice runner and may have more coming. She also has a half sister with some solid foals.(Unpredictable A-)
Mieliki-Already has a Stakes and an Allowance foal(both with the new gallop comments). Definitely could be seeing something better from her.(Formidable A)
Alix Adam-Already has 2 allowances to her name with her last two foals. Daughter of Phantom Witchery and probably the better broodmare of the two(not that Phantom Witchery isn’t good).(Formidable A)
Last edited by Dylan Christensen 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: QH Sprinter Broodmares for Lease

Bump
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: QH Sprinter Broodmares for Lease

Bump