Horses For Sale

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Avery Genna
Turf Router

Horses For Sale

Post by Avery Genna »

I need to downsize as I have too many horses in my barn, so I will be selling horses!
YEARLINGS
1. Claimer Quarter horse router filly. $1
Midnight in Texas
2. Claimer Quarter horse filly. Very well bred, her dam is a formidable half sister to G1 winner Strickin Sixes who is by Easy Sixes, the same sire as this filly. She has the potential to improve her gallop or become a very nice broodmare. $4,500 Horse 1077624
BROODMARES
1. Good Appaloosa sprinter broodmare. Young with only one foal, a 2yo productive galloper. $5,000
Flizans Deal
2. Good Quarter horse router broodmare. $1,700
Raliegh Charging
TWO YEAR OLDS
1. Productive Appaloosa sprinter filly, needs equipment figured out. $8,000 Daughterofagambler
2. Productive Appaloosa router colt. Has one
piece of equipment figured out, just needs the other one. SOLD url=https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1026930]Wrong Lever[/url]
3. Productive Paint sprinter filly, needs equipment figured out. $5,500 Italian Daisy
4. Allowance Paint sprinter filly. Needs equipment figured out. $15,000 Red High Heels
5. Allowance Quarter horse sprinter filly. Needs equipment figured out. SOLD Diamondinthesky
6. Claimer Quarter horse router filly, needs equipment figured out. $150 Moody Rider
7. Claimer Quarter horse router filly, needs equipment figured out. $200 One Last Time
8. Claimer Quarter horse sprinter filly. Bred on an A- Hypo out of a G1 winning dam. She has the potential to improve her gallop or become a nice broodmare. Needs equipment figured out. $6,000 Thegirlonfire
THREE YEAR OLDS
1. Allowance Appaloosa router filly. She has one piece of equipment figured out, needs the second. SOLD
Focus On Me Babe
2. Productive Quarter horse sprinter filly. She has one piece of equipment figured out, needs the second. $6,500 Quick Striker
3. Allowance Quarter horse sprinter colt. He’s posted some pretty fast workouts. One piece of equipment is figured out, needs the other. He ran pretty well in his first start with the wrong equipment. $15,000
Fire Forever
4. Allowance Quarter horse sprinter gelding, needs equipment figured out. SOLD Dun With You
5. Productive Quarter horse sprinter filly, former allowance galloper. Needs equipment figured out. Ran a game second in her first and only start with the wrong equipment. $5,500 Dance Into Flames
6. Stakes Standardbred pacer filly, has one piece of equipment figured out, needs the second done. She ran decently in her first start with the wrong equipment. SOLD Fried Pepper
FOUR YEAR OLDS AND UP
1. Allowance Appaloosa router gelding, correct equipment. $2,000 Throw to Rios
2. Allowance Arabian router gelding, correct equipment. Half brother to a G1 Steward’s Cup winner. $10,000 Proof to Paradox
3. Allowance Paint mid distance gelding, correct equipment. $1,000 Luke Bonner
4. Allowance Standardbred pacer gelding, former freak. Finished fourth in the Y49 G1 Steward’s Cup Open Pace. Correct equipment. $4,000 Leave for War