Highlighting some mixer mares from my auction...

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Highlighting some mixer mares from my auction...

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Auction
Catalog

Appaloosa’s
Dyronza(DS) is a Blue Hen who hypos A to a mid tier sire. Although she hasn’t produced much so far she definitely has potential to produce something more.
Risky Love Affair(DS) is a Blue Hen and true freak producer. She hypos A with the best studs and produces with them too. She may be old but could still squeak out another great foal.
Dynabuster(DM/DS) this girl is an A hypoing, Stakes producing, Star mare. She has about everything you could want and is worth a look. Oh, and did I mention she has DS ability too?
Strawberry Love(DR) is another A hypoing, Stakes producing(2yo), Star Mare. She’s got a couple of years left to her and could do you something good.
(There are still a lot of good mares I didn’t highlight, many with A hypos, good pedigrees, and nice BS comments.)
Quarterhorses
Mieliki(DS) she hypos A, has a Stakes foal, and has a formidable comment. I don’t have much else to say except she deserves a look.
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: Highlighting some mixer mares from my auction...

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Auctions almost over. Get them while you still can!
yeah