Take My Money!

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Take My Money!

Post by Lily Wilkins »

At least for now, I am back and going to be more active in the game (although only racing my couple best horses once in a while has yielded me a 100% OTB percentage and that's pretty nice :lol: ).
My eventual goal is to have a 100% STBT barn.

I am keeping a VERY close eye on claiming races, and that is helping me get my hands on some blood, but in order to get faster results, I am also posting a Wanted ad here:

Sell me your Allowance (or better) STBT fillies!! There is truly nothing I love more in the entire world; race em, then breed em... Dual uses!
I will take anything from yearlings to 4 year olds. I just want things that will be competitive enough to pad my bank for a while until I retire them.

I currently have a purchasing budget of $500,000 and would like to make that go as far as possible, can you help me out? :)
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!